• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Socceroos thread.

booney

The pass was not good admittedly but the run is what was needed to break up the bus parking defence so credit to Boyle and to Irvine for being in the right spot

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
another first half by the roos like they had only just met , in the two games thus far, I dont think anyone has consistently nailed a pass to the attack , ACT MORE NIZZY YOU A-HOLES, and the Syrians ! fark moi, first half was atypical olympic diving team bullshit , that nitwit who pulled O'Neills arm up and bloodied his own nose was a vastly talented f**kwit, mind you the second generation kid on the wing for them was ok ....NOW the ref , cards Oneill for a syrian armlock BUT doesnt card a syrian for driving his knee through someones breadbasket , at least he wasnt Faghani ....nice little ground they were playing on and the commentator was amazing , a veritable encyclopedia of informational titbits , as opposed to the p- dummies.....all hail Jacko Irvine

the two games thus far have been mildly tedious

pjennings

Timing off his line is potentially catastrophic. You have to wonder whether he's distracted by the mask.
I suspect he is distracted to some extent. However, if we are to replace him as the number one you do not do it mid-tournament when your defence is probably the best thing about the team at the moment.

The CBs know and trust him - introducing a new keeper at this stage (unless forced to by injury) has more potential to cause defensive stuff ups.

Stuartmcateer

I agree re Thomas but I rate Gauci very highly. He'll go a long way.
Thomas is only there because Danny retired, the 23's keepers are being saved for then and he is the best of an average rest.

Gauci seems to be gradually reducing his level of dickhead and is a reasonable keeper. He certainly has a lot of time for improvement on his side at 23. He needs to move to a better league to really kick on.

booney

Langerak has done very well in the J-League but rode the pine for too long in Germany and lost out to Maty who was playing at high levels in Europe.He dropped down the pecking order and when recalled perhaps presumed he would displace Ryan and when this did not happen spat the dummy

Wombat

Langerak has done very well in the J-League but rode the pine for too long in Germany and lost out to Maty who was playing at high levels in Europe.He dropped down the pecking order and when recalled perhaps presumed he would displace Ryan and when this did not happen spat the dummy
Langerak is absolutely miles ahead of Gauci and Thomas. Bad reflection on Arnie tbh.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred