• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Socceroos thread.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Just watching the replay and you know what would make me very VERY happy …if Uzbekistan grandmothered in a guy named Smith …would just make me smile like a looney for ages

Big Al

Will it be worth staying up for tonight?
Hope so but you’re keen staying up till 3 am for Tajikistan vs UAE ?

I haven’t made it passed 20mins any of our games so I don’t expect tonight to be any different. I have no desire to stay up to late for these games

booney

Indonesia played some good football-passing and moving into space and moving the ball quickly.However no end product as not able to threaten in the penalty area.In the second half they resorted to hacking and cheap fouls and their football fell away.

Irvine gets a lot of criticism because of his technical deficiencies but the first goal occurred ( with the help of a deflection) because he backed himself and drove into the penalty area.He also was on the spot to put in a good header which the GK saved but Goodwin put the rebound away for the third goal.

Boyle was our best and loved to see that diving header( rarely seen nowadays).

Into the quarters( eight goals for and one conceded) and either SK or the Saudis await.Arnie knows how to prepare a squad for tournament play but either of those opponents will be a test.

Melange

I'm just listening to Robbie Slater's cringeworthy defence of Graham Arnold. His "analysis" is summed up as:
- People are expecting us to play like France and we don't have the tools
- We haven't got worse, other teams are better
- it's only a minority of haters who don't agree Arnie is doing a fantastic job.

So if you think we could play better, you're just a hater. I love football debate in this country, freedom to express your thoughts, share opinions. As long as you agree with Robbie!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred