• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Our Beloved Monty

Wombat

I think I'm the only one with a vaguely positive opinion of Warren Moon.

I think he got hamstrung by the Bakries and the Roar literally didn't have a training base for most of his tenure. Not to mention the horror that Redcliffe turned into for them.

He got a lot out of Roar on a shoestring budget and they did relatively well during covid.

Their last season was pretty dire but I'm not sure if that was Moon or basically the Roar's whole organisation collapsing.

In saying all that, Ben Cahn would be a much better pick, he has done wonders with both Olympic FC and Melbourne Knights since leaving us.

But if for some reason Ben Cahn can't take the job I wouldn't be altogether disappointed with Moon.

Brisbane were horrible. Always looking to strangle the game and eek out a draw or a 1 nil win. They scored the lowest amount of goals in the league! The only positive is he set them up defensively quite well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred