• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

turbo

Is one of the strikers currantly playing in India ;)
Funny you mention that. My Mrs was looking for the result yesterday saw one of the clubs top reels and told me Cummings was signing for 2 seasons. Unfortunately it was an old post but my heart skipped a few beats there.

Michael

Is he still with us does anyone know? A Scicluna showed up in the Roar/WSW game last night but I think he has a brother? Dylan?
Yeah he’s still with us. Probably in pre season with the academy. And yes as I mentioned in my earlier post he does have a younger brother who’s getting minutes at WSW. By all accounts Luca is the more talented of the 2, not a fact just peoples opinions. Interested to see if Luca gets some first team training and possible minutes in the 2nd half of the season…. He is a CM though and that’s our strongest area in the 1st team right now..

gemkayem

Yeah he’s still with us. Probably in pre season with the academy. And yes as I mentioned in my earlier post he does have a younger brother who’s getting minutes at WSW. By all accounts Luca is the more talented of the 2, not a fact just peoples opinions. Interested to see if Luca gets some first team training and possible minutes in the 2nd half of the season…. He is a CM though and that’s our strongest area in the 1st team right now..
Thanks! When I saw the name the other night I remembered it sounded familiar.

Big Dog

Sorry, meant add more.

That's what I mean, id love to have a Moresche right now, why the f**k did we sell him and why the f**k did he go to Iraq of all places.... Something smells off
I heard he was looking at other options and it wasn't received well. The rest as they say is history. Iraq was wanting him and he knows other Brazilians there. He's hoping it's a stepping stone to a lucrative Saudi contract.

shipwreck

I heard he was looking at other options and it wasn't received well. The rest as they say is history. Iraq was wanting him and he knows other Brazilians there. He's hoping it's a stepping stone to a lucrative Saudi contract.
Thanks!

FFC Mariner

Do we have any spots in the current squad? If not, we will have to release/sell in order to bring anyone in.
In all honesty who can we get who will get here on 1 January and make us better on day 1?
Birraz on a free? Yes for sure but I can't think who else will add to us this season

pjennings

Do we have any spots in the current squad? If not, we will have to release/sell in order to bring anyone in.
In all honesty who can we get who will get here on 1 January and make us better on day 1?
Birraz on a free? Yes for sure but I can't think who else will add to us this season
I think we do - it depends on the rules which I can't find. I thought you could choose to leave 20 and under players outside your squad numbers. If so we have Warshawsky, Peraic-Cullen, Farrell, Paull, Di Pizio & Reec that don't need to be counted in the squad numbers.

Forum Phoenix

I could see Birra outperforming Danny.

Priority for mine is another striker and another wide attacking player. Clinical, proven, visa players ideally.

For a side six weeks into a major gutting and reshuffle we’re looking good on the park. And we’d be in a good position on the table also if we’d been able to take more of our many chances.

Kuol is improving but imo will need time, persevere and in a couple of seasons he’ll be a force. Right now we need leadership in our attack and a couple of signings who can be relied upon for a collective 20 goals a season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred