• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

ryan

At that rate it would be near impossible to knock back. If everything fails for a young player making the move to Europe then they are generally accepted back into the A-League pretty quickly.

Insertnamehere

Thus isnt a choice between money and no money. He could have absolutely stayed till the end of the year and been financially the same. Even looked to stay this year and been in a better place development wise.

Tevor

So far this season he has played 9 matches with 7 starts for 521 minutes. I think he only played 7 games at Hearts with 190 minutes. So getting way more game time this season which is what he needs in a good league. The main reason for a loan is for players to get game time and develop, I’m more sure he is at Volendam than at Hearts. I don’t see the negativity towards his move, Holland is playing out a lot better, it’s a long season so he will play plenty of games.

turbo

Unfortunately it's not beyond imaginable. But you'll get me and Meerkat on a downer and I'm trying to be positive... the Jets win was the start of a league run...
I feel like our best case is probably 10 points by the time the window opens. WU and Perth looking like our best shot at wins may scrape a point elsewhere.

Stuartmcateer

I feel like our best case is probably 10 points by the time the window opens. WU and Perth looking like our best shot at wins may scrape a point elsewhere.
I watched WU v Adelaide on the weekend and in the first half they looked tidy. Plenty of pace and a better last option they could have got something out of the game.

We will need to improve to get points. I’m tipping we will be on 6 points with draws against Perth, roar and WU.

turbo

I watched WU v Adelaide on the weekend and in the first half they looked tidy. Plenty of pace and a better last option they could have got something out of the game.

We will need to improve to get points. I’m tipping we will be on 6 points with draws against Perth, roar and WU.
WU definitely make some individual chances and if Wales was a bit better on the day he would have had a hatrick against Adelaide. But they aren’t a particularly cohesive team and will provide us chances. Risdon a bit of a loose cannon atm too which is a risk.

Stuartmcateer

WU definitely make some individual chances and if Wales was a bit better on the day he would have had a hatrick against Adelaide. But they aren’t a particularly cohesive team and will provide us chances. Risdon a bit of a loose cannon atm too which is a risk.
I think they are slightly better than us.

They look to be a bit closer to achieving that cohesiveness than we do.

The short turn around after 3 games in a week doesn’t fill me with confidence.

turbo

I think they are slightly better than us.

They look to be a bit closer to achieving that cohesiveness than we do.

The short turn around after 3 games in a week doesn’t fill me with confidence.
I agree, I just think those two games are our best chance to get some wins before the window opens - but those sides are going to be feeling the same about us too for valid reasons. We could easily be on 7 or less.

gemkayem

Looks like we’ve signed Luca Scicluna a young Aussie/Maltese midfielder who was last at Wolves in England. His brother is getting game time at WSW.
Bright young player.
Andy Bernal posted a photo with him 3 minutes ago.

Edit- I would assume he’s more of an academy signing, wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a scholar perhaps. Very tidy player.
Is he still with us does anyone know? A Scicluna showed up in the Roar/WSW game last night but I think he has a brother? Dylan?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred