• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

marinermick

Far out, I’m actually excited.

2-3 visa spots, more money than ever, and the best recruitment team this club has ever had has just returned from Europe, with one hell of a product to sell.

in one year just released players to the prem league, championship, Middle East… and supplied 3 World Cup players.

That’s one hell of an offer for some mid tier euro/South American youngsters looking for an opportunity ala Tulio.

I believe it could be up to four visa spots freed up. Rumours of a Brazilian left back coming.

Money being freed up won’t be as much as we think as we threw the kitchen sink at Tulio to stay.

scottmac

Suspended
I believe it could be up to four visa spots freed up. Rumours of a Brazilian left back coming.

Money being freed up won’t be as much as we think as we threw the kitchen sink at Tulio to stay.
I think getting tulio to stay is very important. Was the timing of the decision similar to the end of Monty's European trip?

Rising Sun

Hasn't his kid gone overseas?
My reckoning is that there is two things he is interested in and I think Mick was referring to the other.

In any case his kid is a tidy enough midfielder but unless Serge is calling in favours (I believe he is in Portugal) then he will be back playing for the 20s before the end of month

Last edited:

Wombat

Massive loss up front that will be impossible to replace in one season. JC, Beni and Sammy. 3 of our best.

Looking forward with interest to the rebuild. Not expecting any miracles until possibly towards the end of the season.

If nothing else it will be fascinating to watch as long as your expectations are not high.

I particularly look forward to defending new players when others here write them off early and I can say "told you so" later.:cool:

Hang on tight it is going to be a rough ride.
Dingo has been adequately replaced imho by Kuol.
Sammy can be replaced by Theo.
Beni does need replacing and although he was unusual he was very effective. His replacement with be important business by Monty.
We also need to replace Nector with a quality starting CB.

I'm feeling quietly confident Ulysis.

Michael

Good, imagine if the league powers helped us with marquee status for jase too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred