• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Active Support

LFCMariners

To a point.

As long as they are there to be active and not try and turn into wannabe ultras. We don't want to become squadron creche 2.0.
At the GF there were these young guys just off to the left of me who kept interrupting the chants to sing Jacob Farrell worship songs, and they were basically either we love you Farrell we do or walking in a Farrell wonderland. It was really disruptive and on top of that I'm pretty sure they were some of the beer throwing culprits.

FFC Mariner

At the GF there were these young guys just off to the left of me who kept interrupting the chants to sing Jacob Farrell worship songs, and they were basically either we love you Farrell we do or walking in a Farrell wonderland. It was really disruptive and on top of that I'm pretty sure they were some of the beer throwing culprits.
Thats why home finals tend to be shit from that point of view. The away semi at Sydney had none of that shit as everyone was a regular.
The GF at Parra had less of it too

midfielder

My aging idea for a song / chant to call our own.

The first minute or less of Thunder Struck by ACDC.

It's only two words and we can change Thunder for Mariners.

The other and I really like this one is from the MLS, Atlanta I will post it below but it's only two words We Ready. The entire stadium joins in as it's so simple.

Archie

They were that annoying singing "he used to be shite, but now he's alright", wtf? Wrong and wrong 🤦‍♂️

MrCelery

One thing i don’t like is F off Newcastle and F off SFC.

Not because i don’t like telling them off but i feel you need to sing there chant which to their players might spur them on. Especially the SFC one because you have to sing most of the chant before adding the F off. That to me is a win to them because there chant is in our heads.

Maybe late or after a goal of ours but otherwise don’t think we should sign there stuff

Newcastle one obviously is limited because of their vocabulary so not as bad but still prefer not mentioning there chants at all
I love the "Your season's over" chant for the Scum and the rest. And love rubbing their nose in it with "We. Are. Champions, We are Champions!"

MrCelery

My aging idea for a song / chant to call our own.

The first minute or less of Thunder Struck by ACDC.

It's only two words and we can change Thunder for Mariners.

The other and I really like this one is from the MLS, Atlanta I will post it below but it's only two words We Ready. The entire stadium joins in as it's so simple.

Nope. Terrible grammar. :D

Corsair

Oh this'd go nicely to we are sailing but using wea re champions and Premiers

We are Champions,
We are Champions,
And Premieeeeers,
Oh yeah

We are Champions,
We are Champions,
And Premieeeeers,
Oh yeah

Corsair

It sounds like a few of us do a match or 2 in Bay 16 each season, it might be nice to pick a particular game and get as many from the forum into that end as possible to bulk the numbers for an important match.

VonBowellski

Sticking with the boat theme, how about a play on The Lonely Islands 'I'm on a boat'?

to the tune of...
I'm on a boat, I'm on a boat,
Everybody look at me cause I'm sailing on a boat.

lyrically....
We're from the Coast, We're from the Coast,
Everybody look at Us because we're the Champions from the Coast!
Take a good hard look at the Champions from the Coast!

Or something like that....

Jimmy

Just answering some points made.

1) I don't like the f**k Off Newcastle, Jets etc chants.
Especially hate the S-Y-D N-E-Y, Sydney til I change my mind chant. I'd really rather never sing that again.
Over the last 5 or so years I've really tried to push the bay into being more positive about our team and just ignore the others apart from some obvious jets chants.

2) Gossy Good Times being dragged out multiple times.
Among active support groups there's a bit of an unwritten rule that you only use tifos once and not repeatedly. Having said this. We used the CCMFC three times now. Only because it was barely seen last year or at NYE. GGT banner had a prominent display.

3) were a bit late to use Sailing by Rod Stewart. It's the tune of one of The Coves main songs that they do. Way too slow for my liking anyway.

4) I don't entirely hate Won't Back Down. But. Surely there's a better song for us out there.

5) FTS.

Wombat

Sticking with the boat theme, how about a play on The Lonely Islands 'I'm on a boat'?

to the tune of...
I'm on a boat, I'm on a boat,
Everybody look at me cause I'm sailing on a boat.

lyrically....
We're from the Coast, We're from the Coast,
Everybody look at Us because we're the Champions from the Coast!
Take a good hard look at the Champions from the Coast!

Or something like that....
What you talking about Willis? Nizzy is on a Dolphin?

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred