• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Active Support

adz

Staff member
This has already decended into the most off season of off season threads

you know this is why we don't usually do active support chats on here 🤣

giphy.gif

Charlie1

I think a new mega is needed the new one is not loud at all. The new young boys need to work with the older boys jimmy said he is willing to help but some of the older boys need to be a bit more positive towards the younger boys. For the bay to succeed we all need to work together we won’t agree on everything but don’t get nasty.
Beers showers I think are acceptable but not throwing of food cans bottles etc. We all need to police this and take out the trash that try and f**k the bay

priorpeter

I think a new mega is needed the new one is not loud at all. The new young boys need to work with the older boys jimmy said he is willing to help but some of the older boys need to be a bit more positive towards the younger boys. For the bay to succeed we all need to work together we won’t agree on everything but don’t get nasty.
Beers showers I think are acceptable but not throwing of food cans bottles etc. We all need to police this and take out the trash that try and f**k the bay
Definitely don’t need a new mega, the new one is plenty loud and is pretty much the same type that I used for the best part of 10 years - just need to actually use it properly.
Waving it around wildly or pointing it in the opposite direction kind of defeats the entire purpose.

Charlie1

Definitely don’t need a new mega, the new one is plenty loud and is pretty much the same type that I used for the best part of 10 years - just need to actually use it properly.
Waving it around wildly or pointing it in the opposite direction kind of defeats the entire
Waving it around wildly or pointing it in the opposite direction kind of defeats the entire purpose.
im not being funny or disrespectful to anyone but maybe give them some advice on it because you can hardly hear it in the bay

Jimmy

Everytime I'm on the drum and after almost every game I am giving advice on how to use the megaphone to whoever is holding it. This has been happening for 2 years.

I don't think we need a bigger megaphone. We need one that when used properly, works properly. Due to the afformentioned issues, It's hard to tell if the current ones are those.

Archie

Max did buy a bigger one toward the end of this season but it’s so big that it’s too awkward to hold and use at the same time so it needs someone else to hold it which isn’t convenient

Jimmy

Max did buy a bigger one toward the end of this season but it’s so big that it’s too awkward to hold and use at the same time so it needs someone else to hold it which isn’t convenient

It's the old one that we had.
It went missing from under the stadium stands. We thought it stolen, it was given to him from someone in the OSC.

bikinigirl

It's the old one that we had.
It went missing from under the stadium stands. We thought it stolen, it was given to him from someone in the OSC.

. aahhh, no. It was not somebody from the OSC

. somebody from the OSC had bought it but once it was handed over to the YA back in 2013 it has been in their hands

[sneaky edit]: of course the funds for the mega-mega were raised through this forum

Last edited:

Jimmy

. aahhh, no. It was not somebody from the OSC

. somebody from the OSC had bought it but once it was handed over to the YA back in 2013 it has been in their hands

[sneaky edit]: of course the funds for the mega-mega were raised through this forum

It has not been in our hands. It was stored under the stadium stands until it was 'stolen'.

"Someone from the OSC" gave it to Max on the bus to Sydney for the first leg of the Semi Final.

Who knows how they got it or why they held it so long I don't know. Were they actually from the OSC? I don't know. Only going off what they told Max.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andreas