• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

fedelta

poko said:
Wigan. Really.

Really?
Sigh.

ngbbs443289e391ee0.jpg

serious14

Forum Phoenix said:
serious14 said:
Finally, _finally_ off to Old Trafford this weekend.  It might "only" be against Sunderland, but quite frankly I don't care.  ;D

Shed a tear for me Serious and have a grand ol day!

Shall do.  ;D

Part_Timer said:
are you commuting there with all the other man u fans... ;)

F*ck oath I am smartarse, we'll meet up around the intersection of the M60 and the A6.  ;)

Sym

tbf that goal the big tit scored shouldn't of been allowed, foul whilst taking the corner
;)

Sym

tbffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I didn't whinge about it

;)

serious14

tuftman said:
serious14 said:
tuftman said:
So whats your plans when you get back to Surrey after the game then? ;)

A spot of tea and scones and then off to the rugger-bugger.  :p

Tally Ho then

Pip pip, jolly good show, lunch in Barnsley dinner in Manchester and all that.  ;)

_Hopefully_ Sunderland don't park the bus again like they did last year (based on the way they've been playing so far this season they shouldn't, but you never know).

hasbeen

serious14 said:
tuftman said:
serious14 said:
tuftman said:

Tally Ho then

Pip pip, jolly good show, lunch in Barnsley dinner in Manchester and all that.  ;)

_Hopefully_ Sunderland don't park the bus again like they did last year (based on the way they've been playing so far this season they shouldn't, but you never know).

Obvious tha's not been in Barnsla' long ... ya mean dinner in Barnlsa' an' tea in Manc ...
an' don't ferget to put wood in't'oil when tha lee-aves.

Sym

serious14 said:
tuftman said:
serious14 said:
tuftman said:

Tally Ho then

ohhhh I was on the level for that game, you had tha shiiiiiiiits lol

FFC Mariner

Strong rumours from UK that a certain London club is about to part with its manager. Betting suspended when odds dropped from 50/1 to evens after massive plunges.

A post alleging why was hastily removed by the mods of this said board as well.............

FFC Mariner

Also rumours that Pompey are about to go broke too..........

As for the manager going, no prizes for guessing.

http://www.liveoddsandscores.com/news/press-releases/421467/you-bet-harry-redknapp-is-on-way-out

Arabmariner

serious14 said:
Just walked past Arsenal's stadium - I lol-ed accordingly. Photo's to follow.
I hope you didn't disturb the locals by making too much noise.

They are very proud of that big shoosh bowl.

Morgan30

FFC Mariner said:
Also rumours that Pompey are about to go broke too..........

As for the manager going, no prizes for guessing.

http://www.liveoddsandscores.com/news/press-releases/421467/you-bet-harry-redknapp-is-on-way-out

Tbf FFC, those rumours have been circling for a long time and I don't trust our new owner as far as i can throw him so not believing anything he is saying on that front atm

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred