• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

scottmac

Suspended
awesome stuff, one of the most entertaining games i have ever seen, city deserved nothing from that correct result, should have been more

Tassiemariner

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you little beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get it up ya tevez!!!!!!

serious14

Ryan Giggs....... Wayne Rooney....... Darren F*cking Fletcher...... Anderson!!!!  MICHAEL F*CKING OWEN, WHAT THE F*CK F*CKITY F*CK?!??!?!?!?!?!???

:eek:

;D

:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

serious14

Michael-Owen-Signs-Manchester-United-Scarf_2325386.jpg

:popcorn:

Forum Phoenix

Ohhhh... serious... HOW f**kING GOOD WAS THATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

We just watched a classic!
We just watched a classic!

Have to go and quickly beat off over your michael Owen pic post now so I can get back in time to watch the spurs thump chel$ki!

What a truly great weekend of football!

serious14

+1 FP - I have not seen a greater all round game than that since the Arse/Spurz 4-4 last season.  Unbelievable. 

Oh, and just to counter the inevitable:

"Bellamy scores at 89:55, after the four minutes were signalled. Play wasn't restarted until 91:01 (1:06 time wasted). We won a corner, Anderson was subbed for Carrick (30 seconds). That gives us a total of 1:36 over the original four, and Owen scored at 95:28 (ie 8 seconds short of this)".

;)

scottmac

Suspended
serious14 said:
+1 FP - I have not seen a greater all round game than that since the Arse/Spurz 4-4 last season.  Unbelievable. 

Oh, and just to counter the inevitable:

"Bellamy scores at 89:55, after the four minutes were signalled. Play wasn't restarted until 91:01 (1:06 time wasted). We won a corner, Anderson was subbed for Carrick (30 seconds). That gives us a total of 1:36 over the original four, and Owen scored at 95:28 (ie 8 seconds short of this)".

;)

It would have been a tragedy if there was no winner from that game, they could have played 10 mins extra and i wouldn't have given a shit.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred