• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

serious14

Half expecting the crowd to come out with "we paid for blooooood" - this is insane.  ;D

As long as Cahill comes out unscathed it's fine by me.

hasbeen

Arsenal showed last night why they will never win a trophy with the current squad  ... all froth and no beer.

dibo

scottmac said:
So big night for me! Merseyside derby in my house, my brother (who shall tonight be named scouse c**t) is red and myself blue.

COYB!

eh? you know evertonians are scouse too, right?

scottmac

Suspended
dibo said:
scottmac said:
So big night for me! Merseyside derby in my house, my brother (who shall tonight be named scouse c**t) is red and myself blue.

COYB!

eh? you know evertonians are scouse too, right?

Conversation starters when bro turns up for derby night,

"Hey scouse c**t"

"F**k you scouse c**t"

"want a beer scouse c**t"

"wouldn't drink your shitty beer if my life depended on it..........ya scouse c**t"

and so on and so on.

The fact that neither of us have the accent or have ever lived in the area doesn't stop us, Its derby night and all rules go out the window! (literally)

hasbeen

As part of a new government campaign to improve the standard of maths in UK primary schools, the official Manchester United Maths workbook has been introduced. Here is a sample test paper:

1) Gary is 82 yards away from the referee at Old Trafford and Wayne is 64 yards away. If Wayne can run at 18mph and Gary can run at 15mph, who will be sticking their eye-bulging, vein-popping head into the referee's face first, assuming Wayne does not stop to headbutt an opponent on the way, and Gary doesn't trip over himself?

2) Ryan is from Wales. Express, as a percentage, the number of international matches he missed on a Wednesday through injury, only to have made a remarkable recovery for a club match on Saturday?

3) If two minutes of time has been taken up by injuries in the second half of a match at Old Trafford, how much injury time will be added if Man United are losing? Round your answer to the nearest 5 minutes.

4) You are the referee at Old Trafford. How close to a visiting defender does Dimitar Berbatov need to be for the Bulgarian to earn a penalty when he goes down in the penalty box as if he's been taken down by a sniper? Round your answer to the nearest 10 metres.

5) Graham 'The Red Devil' lives in Buckinghamshire. How much does it cost for him and his two sons to travel to the Theatre of Nightmares every other weekend, including tickets, a matchday programme, a few drinks and a stack of prawn sandwiches? How much could he save per week if he watched his local team instead? Round your answer to the nearest 500.

6) Manchester United are regarded as the giants of world football. How many more European Cup finals have they appeared in than Steaua Bucharest?

FFC Mariner

2 nil at at home to Burnley after 30 mins.

Murphy and Elm (another bargain buy gem from Roy).

1st goal miles offside lol

Cottage rocking

FFC Mariner

Nice comfy 3 points.

Okaka was able to come on and miss his usual sitter

When he decides to give up playing in the EPL. a certain Danny Murphy would be a fantastic marquee for someone.

Morgan30

95th minute equaliser from Dindane had me running around my house, refereeing was horrible with 3 players sent off and about 7 penalty shouts with only one give (probably at least 4 were clear cut penalties)

serious14

Mr. O Goal is now in double figures for United this season.  ;D

1-1, 23 minutes in.  Arse/Pool still 0-0, quite boring actually.

serious14

Bah, stream dead.  BBC 5 Live Radio to the rescue..... quite old fashioned this.

Chelsea up against Everton, Malouda 1-0. 40th minute.

Saha from the corner, 1-1.  Halftime.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred