• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

LFCMariners

serious14 said:
hasbeen said:
I watched the Arseole v MU game, and MU absolutely murdered them ... good to see

Fergie just tells everyone to stay in 2nd gear all season and save the overdrive for the annual spankings of the Islington French Schools XI.

F*cking love it. ;)

Sounds like Rafa Benitez and ManUre. Except that for most of the other games he's got the boys running in first gear, and against the bottom teams he seems to think revving the engine in neutral will be enough...

serious14

Hull 1, Chelsea 1.

Chelsea's lead at the top cut to two points. Sunday's Arse/Chelsea game just got that bit bigger.

FFC Mariner

Carefree, wherever you may be,
don't leave your wife with John Terry,
it could be worse, he could be scouse,
he'd shag your wife, then he'd rob your house!

alt:

carefree whever you may be
don't trust your wife with john terry
his mums a thief
.and his dad sells gear.
and his teams gonna win fcuk all this year

serious14

Adebayor
Adebayoooooooor
He used to like coach trips
He doooon't no more

(ah, the football song - there's nowhere it won't go)

hasbeen

Wayne Bridge was going to present his girlfriend with a Cadbury's chocolate replica of his dick ... but she said she prefers Terrys ... 

hasbeen

The England team have all voted for John Terry to keep his place in the team and join them in South Africa.
With a ban on wives and girlfriends travelling to the 2010 finals ... No one wants that f****r left behind !

Paolo

chelsea, whatever they may be, dont leave your wife with john terry
cause he likes a shag, he likes a bit of fluff
he'll get your missus up the duff

whole heap of jokes here(yes yes i know its the Sun)
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/2836377/Fans-jokes-put-boot-into-love-rat-John-Terry.html

FFC Mariner

and the scumbag is at it again. Apparently its now game on for the UK press to tear his life to pieces and by all accounts there is lots to find.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1248639/John-Terry-touts-Wembley-box-cash-rules.html

John Terry faced new questions last night over his fitness to be England captain.

A Daily Mail investigation found his personal box at Wembley being 'touted out' for 4,000 a match.

Terry's contract to rent the luxurious 12-seater facility is subsidised to the tune of tens of thousands a year as one of his 'perks' as national team skipper. Its terms expressly forbid hiring it out.

But yesterday the Mail was offered exclusive use of it for England's friendly against Egypt next month by an associate of Terry's management agents.

'It's John Terry's box and you can have it,' said the go-between. 'It will be 4,000 and we would want the money in cash.' He said the player would provide a signed England or Chelsea shirt as 'part of the deal'.

Sym

well done to you for believing the english press

found any martians yet while your at it ?

serious14

Different laws over here with regards to what you can and can't print.

You cannot name names unless you have irrefutable proof that it's true, lest your lose your printing license over a libel suit. Hence this story initially started as "a Premiership footballer and England international".

Sym

Terry replaced as england captain
lol let's replace him with a druggo who is currently suspended for elbowing someone and is nowhere as good as a defender.

well done

I usually wish England to go well in the finals
hmm..

scottmac

Suspended
So big night for me! Merseyside derby in my house, my brother (who shall tonight be named scouse c**t) is red and myself blue.

COYB!

serious14

Shut _UP_ Andy Gray.  Waffling on with shit as per usual.  :fireup:

And sunshine in Liverpool??  Don't be stupid.  :eek:

serious14

Hahaha, there'll be 4 red cards at this rate, the ref has lost it.

Kyrgiakos off, _probably_ should have been Fellaini off.  Woeful tackle.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred