• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Our Beloved Monty

Stuartmcateer

Yeah Bein is rubbish from that point of view, if Hibs were playing Celtic or Rangers they would be a chance. Why I couldn’t be bothered spending $$ on a Bein subscription.
Definitely too much $$$ if you are only interested in watching Monty.

But has a range of other football for the tragics - French, German, championship, Italian, efl 1, as well as 2 Copa comps and AFCON wcq.

Corsair

Was there a problem between Lewis and Monty? I thought monty was able to rein in whatever personality idiosyncrasies he had.
I think this quote from the article sums it up: "Anyone who is out of place, he will put them in line. It is tough love, he will respect each player individually and their ability but if you put one foot out of place, he will let you know." I think Miller got let know a lot and didn't like it. Hopefully he's matured since then...

Remember he did his transfer through the pub team so we didn't get any transfer fees, I interpreted that as a big F you to the Mariners. Signed for Meth then the next day or might have even been the same day, they announced he was sold to Hibs.

Ironbark

Miller, I was told, is a 'unique' character who might not fit in at many clubs. Monty found a way to work with him and get the best out of him. I got the impression Monty wanted to keep him but it also solved a personality in the group if he went.

Monty played him first 11 and he went from strength to strength. I'm sure they'll be totally fine together, maybe even better than before

FFC Mariner

Miller, I was told, is a 'unique' character who might not fit in at many clubs. Monty found a way to work with him and get the best out of him. I got the impression Monty wanted to keep him but it also solved a personality in the group if he went.

Monty played him first 11 and he went from strength to strength. I'm sure they'll be totally fine together, maybe even better than before
I believe he doesnt work well in a group. Not an asshole just a unique personality. Not one of the lads.

Tevor

I used to love when he showed his crazy eyes during a match. He had a troubled last season with injuries however I like others think he has shown some good fortitude to get back and making starts and has himself a MOM performance. He has the advantage of knowing Monty so if he screws it up again its all on him. He has so much potential, I hope her fulfills it.

priorpeter

Remember he did his transfer through the pub team so we didn't get any transfer fees, I interpreted that as a big F you to the Mariners. Signed for Meth then the next day or might have even been the same day, they announced he was sold to Hibs.
The pre-contract agreement with Macarthur was signed long before the Hibs deal came about.

We made him a very reasonable offer to renew here, but Macarthur absolutely threw the chequebook at him.

Corsair

The pre-contract agreement with Macarthur was signed long before the Hibs deal came about.

We made him a very reasonable offer to renew here, but Macarthur absolutely threw the chequebook at him.
Not saying the club did anything wrong. That all smells very fishy to me though. His agent had no idea Hibs was a possibility? Whether it was the case or not it certainly got perceived like we got played.

Spacks

Good luck. Hibs tv is ridic expensive and bein barely run SPL outside of the big2.

May have to sail the high seas.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred