• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

National Youth League Fixtures and Mariners youth team discussion

true believer

I still lost my shite over the playing out from the back . We don't need to lose/draw , another game over a high risk/low reward back pass.
Brandtman needs anger management training .
I hope durate's shoulder is ok .

I nearly cried every time pete called segreto for them

Meerkat

I still lost my shite over the playing out from the back . We don't need to lose/draw , another game over a high risk/low reward back pass.

It wasn’t Bailey’s finest game. Thankful it ended well.

priorpeter

Same 🫠 it’s good to see him doing so well at APIA though, great place for him to be.

Caught Nico after the game, shoulder seems ok, might have just been the adrenaline though, daresay he’ll be pretty sore today.

Had to laugh with Maksim after the game about him wearing the number 9 but being the deepest player on the pitch for the last 10 mins or so - convinced he was doing that just to throw me. Wearing the number 29 shorts too 🙃. Great to see him with a smile on his face enjoying his football again, as well as catching up with his family.

Arthur de Lima is a baller.

Rising Sun

We were a hot mess against a high press earlier in the season. Might have been more productive in terms of results to play a bit of hoofball in some games, but we persevered with playing out and I think we have improved immensely in this area. All part of the balance between developing them as players (which is the primary aim) but also doing enough to make sure we don't get relegated. Credit to the coaching team for holding their nerve and not looking for quick fixes, I think we are starting to see the fruits of that.

As for Bailey, it was said on commentary that was his 8th yellow of the season and I would bet that the majority of them would come under the heading of "petulance". Something he needs to fix.

priorpeter

Sure is. Surely get a go in the cup and maybe during the season.
Tie him down to a scholar deal asap.
Scicluna and Hedley I think will develop into very handy players for us as well.
Also liking what I’m seeing from Parker Williams at centre back.
In spite of ladder position and early results, there are some rather good prospects in this current crop.

Big Al

Tie him down to a scholar deal asap.
Scicluna and Hedley I think will develop into very handy players for us as well.
Also liking what I’m seeing from Parker Williams at centre back.
In spite of ladder position and early results, there are some rather good prospects in this current crop.
A few new players and coaching finding who they can trust and they are starting to look a lot better

Duarte seems to be linking better than the SFC guy.

The wings are looking better.

Team looks better with Brandtman as well. Which it should considering he played in the first team. It’s good he is showing his class.

The team looks to be growing which is great and they seem to be coming a team now.

Big Dog

They're definitely playing better and adjusting to the level. Look like they belong in that division now even though they will most likely go down.

true believer

I don’t think it is likely now. They are currently in the relegation playoff position and only three points from safety, with a superior goal difference to the two teams above them.
Definately looking better .still sloppy at the back
But peric-cullen has improved it 500% .deng looks to be getting his mojo back .de lima and headley are looking A league potenial . The weekend could be big for the lads

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred