• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2024/2025 ALM and ACL Elite

Meerkat

They will not confirm but the vague description and wanting a second opinion points to something more complex than just a muscle strain. Let’s hope it not long.
This spells disaster. It’s a Kyah Simon scenario. All our cash in one basket for him to sit in the stands for the season.

We needed stability, leadership.

We need decent defence.

Who made these calls?

I know we are known for running a club on nothing but we have seen both the highs and lows of that. This is shaping up to be the latter.

I get there is a rebuild yada yada but to rebuild you need a solid foundation at the bare minimum and we had that with Niz, Max, Vuka etc. We could possibly afford to take our chances with new recruits. This doesn’t look like a rebuild, it looks like a scrap together and we deserve better than that, as do our treble winning players who remain.

Ozhammer

I reckon Jacko needs to give serious thought to playing with one striker and dedicated 10 in between the lines, as that was glaringly lacking last night. Trouble is, who do we have that could truly play as a genuine 10?

I was surprised to hear Jacko mention our not being able to get balls to our two 10’s in his presser, as I am unsure who was tasked with that role tbh, so can anyone enlighten me?

Ironbark

I reckon Jacko needs to give serious thought to playing with one striker and dedicated 10 in between the lines, as that was glaringly lacking last night. Trouble is, who do we have that could truly play as a genuine 10?

I was surprised to hear Jacko mention our not being able to get balls to our two 10’s in his presser, as I am unsure who was tasked with that role tbh, so can anyone enlighten me?
Di Pizio in 10 I reckon. Will take some growing into but think he'd be a gun there

LG__

Not panic stations just yet, but in our 3 competitive games so far we seem to be really missing Nizzy and Maxy getting the ball, having a quick turn or shimmy and moving the ball forward quickly, at the moment it just seems a bit slow through the middle.

Tevor

Not panic stations just yet, but in our 3 competitive games so far we seem to be really missing Nizzy and Maxy getting the ball, having a quick turn or shimmy and moving the ball forward quickly, at the moment it just seems a bit slow through the middle.
A bit slow, it was kickies around the back 4 all game when we weren’t losing it trying to get around them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred