• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

sydmariner

Insertnamehere

I'm hoping the structures in place to support the players somewhat negates the necessity of monty and Serge. I know it won't because its hard to replicate man management skills but we have our vibes guy and our sport psych so you know

shipwreck

Agreed. Since alot of teams have announced recruits and are looking to start pre season, I would have expected Dan to be announced already.

On another note, I just finished readong Andy Bernals book, highly recommend if anyone hasn't already, I think this dude has played a massive part in our success.

Ironbark

Agreed. Since alot of teams have announced recruits and are looking to start pre season, I would have expected Dan to be announced already.

On another note, I just finished readong Andy Bernals book, highly recommend if anyone hasn't already, I think this dude has played a massive part in our success.
Good to know. I have a copy but haven't started reading it yet

Rising Sun

I was shocked with the rumours in the first place. IMO he’s the first candidate for starting CB next to Brian.
See what happens though.
Not on last season's form he isn't - and I speak as a fully paid up member of the Dan Hall fan club since his days in the youth team. Was a bit unlucky at times with errors often costing us but is confidence seemed to have dipped and he was second guessing himself a lot (defensively).

But some game time at RB might be just the thing needed to get his confidence back and be either pushing for a CB role or even pushing Storm for first choice RB. In the meanwhile he is a great bench option with the ability to play all across the back 4 and in midfield.

Big Dog

Not on last season's form he isn't - and I speak as a fully paid up member of the Dan Hall fan club since his days in the youth team. Was a bit unlucky at times with errors often costing us but is confidence seemed to have dipped and he was second guessing himself a lot (defensively).

But some game time at RB might be just the thing needed to get his confidence back and be either pushing for a CB role or even pushing Storm for first choice RB. In the meanwhile he is a great bench option with the ability to play all across the back 4 and in midfield.
He is also a great professional. Spoke to him before the finals about how he was feeling about the season. He was working hard and just happy the team was doing well and taking his opportunities.

FFC Mariner

I've never seen him play as a RB so that's a big ask for him (also paid up member of the Dan Hall fan club)
In Montys system the RB plays high up the pitch and needs to create. That's not his thing.
I wonder if there is a CM in there but I fear he will leave us before the season starts

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred