• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

Huddo

Yeah it’ll be a massive battle for the starting LB role this season and I can’t say either Faz or McGarry don’t deserve to be there

I think that's why theyll push Farrell for a CB position more this year, his versatility will ensure he gets more game time ( and will demonstrate his defensive qualities)

Pirate Pete

The only thing that looks a bit dodgy about this lineup is Farrell at CB which we saw a couple times this season. Also I’m relying on Tulio to resign his contract but overall I think this is a solid lineup.
View attachment 2785
That's a bold move there mate.
Paying six figures for Kuol and you're leaving him on the bench.
icon_smile.gif

.... or have you dropped him entirely?

Corsair

I don’t think Alou is a straight Cummings replacement.. not yet. But it will certainly be good to have him home and no doubt at all, Monty and Serg will breathe new life into him again.
More like a Sammy replacement. I'm excited he's coming back and can't wait to watch him banging goals in for fun.

pjennings

If I’m being honest I feel that Alou will be initially used as an impact sub and hopefully will turn into a starting striker
I suspect that the two wide midfielders / wingers and the front two will be given a bit of a license to roam. I expect Moresche may start wide right with Beni on the left and Marco and Alou up front. We then have Theo and DWH to come off the bench or fight for starting spots.

Michael

Alou is a weapon, he's going to kill it.
I expect him to score plenty. Even after losing Sammy’s flair. I expect Tulio stays. Alou is going getting bulk chances regularly from the likes of moresche, Tulio, beni, Theo and even DWH. And whilst he may not have developed as much as Stuttgart liked, he’s still improved out of sight with his composure and technical ability.

The craziest part is that we might be paying a fee for a player ?
So we can give Tulio that wage bump ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred