• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

"I for one welcome our insect overlords" - The Politics Thread

true believer

The left wing stooge comes to centre stage. My friend and my brother. I love you TB but this is sickening. This has been the most disgusting week in UK politics since all the Muslim sex case trials were deliberately hidden.

YOU really need to do better. I'm actually too upset to converse with any of you f**ked up apologists after what has happened in Southport.
it's upsetting what happened in southport . Axel Muganwa Rudakubana was born in england and identifies as christen .

Wombat

it's upsetting what happened in southport . Axel Muganwa Rudakubana was born in england and identifies as christen .
He was born in Wales to Rawandian refugees and he is either a Satanist or has been radicalised by you know who. What happened is not UPSETTING its an abomination and in this instance the Death Penalty is warranted.

Wombat

of course the truth is out there ! but will you be able to read it ?

notability ,the hand maids tale , to kill a mockingbird , Douglass, Frederick 'Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass .

of course mein kampfy & atlas shrugged are ok

where is the supposed left wing media talking about this ?

Are you one of those crazies that support Drag Queens reading books about "My Two Dads" at Kindergarten. Even the LW Media know when something stinks.

true believer

He was born in Wales to Rawandian refugees and he is either a Satanist or has been radicalised by you know who. What happened is not UPSETTING its an abomination and in this instance the Death Penalty is warranted.
so he's true Brittan being from wales. he seems like he should be a physic patient .
im not a fan of the death penalty ,but i would have shot steve gargasoulas .

Wombat

so he's true Brittan being from wales. he seems like he should be a physic patient .
im not a fan of the death penalty ,but i would have shot steve gargasoulas .
I'm not a fan either. But this Rawadan, Gargasoulas, The Lee Rigby murderers all deserve a bullet.

Hello Sailor

Southport killer isn't a muslim.
Flag shaggers were misled to provoke violence.
Dumb f**kwit football hooligans that they are
I wasn't referencing the Southport killer. You said that the death penalty is no deterrent for martyrs. If islamic terrorists know that they will be unclean when they die, the motivation for martyrdom is removed.

Wombat

Which would be murder as the death penalty is outlawed. The death penalty is no deterrent to a martyr or lunatic. Arguably a positive.
State sanctioned revenge is pointless
Its not pointless if you are affected by some barbaric maggot. Obviously the limp wristed brigade in Double Day or Belgravia hope that they are never affected by these traumatic events and they can bury their jolly little heads in the sand.

true believer

Are you one of those crazies that support Drag Queens reading books about "My Two Dads" at Kindergarten. Even the LW Media know when something stinks.
which one of those books i quoted were about sexuality ?
why did you avoid that ? instead being concerned with what dame edna might be doing .

groomers right

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred