• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Grand Final vs Victory 23/24

LFCMariners

I never believed in the Melbourne accent being an actual thing - until listening to this podcast.

*EDIT*

35" > Their (our) fans and players are absolute f**king pricks.

:piralaugh:

Indeed. Every fanbase in the league has problems with us...

Last edited:

Michael

Who did it first?
because there is a picture of one of them doing it at Edmo. Appears to be just after Edmo’s kisses and Two of our players are running over.

Just interested if it’s the usual we started but don’t dare do it back or i will cry to mum
Definitely looked like big Eddy did it in response, he blew kisses two separate times then did the gesture as he moved away. They’re just screaming obscenities and make all kinds of gestures amongst throwing cans, cups and that hunk of metal with spikes in it (as fazz described it)

Boy who cried wolf situation. They’re plebs.

Tevor

Thanks for putting that in here as I found it an interesting listen. Yes they were biased and didn’t hide it but they also dished their players and Popa plenty as well. I for one will never defend CCS food and facilities.

Allreet?

My biggest problems with CCS, in recent times, is that Bay Road is too packed and I have to walk a really long way to my car after the match.

And what's this crap about lining up for toilets? I thought only girls did that!

Corsair

My biggest problems with CCS, in recent times, is that Bay Road is too packed and I have to walk a really long way to my car after the match.

And what's this crap about lining up for toilets? I thought only girls did that!
Bay rd need more staff on game days. They only have 1 or 2 people pulling pints. Although they were selling cans out the front this time.

Huddo

Thanks for putting that in here as I found it an interesting listen. Yes they were biased and didn’t hide it but they also dished their players and Popa plenty as well. I for one will never defend CCS food and facilities.

It seems very emotive (understandable to a point), hypothetically is poppa had held out the extra 5, would there reaction have been as negative about everything? I doubt it.

They insulted everything from the Stadium to the Ref, and tried to legitamize it all because they're salty because they had it and lost it.

f**k the Vuck, I honestly compare these pricks to WSW supporters now.

MrCelery

Great podcast. Hilarious. So many funny comments. Did they all talk like they're on Mogadon in Melbourne? Agree with their review of our stadium food. The burgers are actually worse than they said. Knowing this I had one from the food truck at the live site and it was delicious. No wonder every other Club's fans hate the Mexicans. No. I correct that. Not all Mexicans. Just the fcuktards from Victory. As for Gosford being a shithole. It's not perfect. But I'd know I'd rather live in the greater Central Coast than Greater Melbourne. Now THATS a shithole.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred