• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

FFC Mariner

Another thing for the Chavs to be proud of. How people can admit to being associated with this pack of filth is beyond me really.

If it wasnt bad enough that John Terry's mum is a convicted thief, his Dad is now caught dealing dope.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/587550/John-Terrys-dad-sells-cocaine-in-bar.html

ENGLAND football captain John Terry's dad is today sensationally caught on video selling deadly COCAINE.

In scenes that will shock the millionaire Chelsea ace, Ted Terry, 55, fixed a deal to supply an undercover News of the World team with the illegal Class A drug.

FFC Mariner

Your mums a stealer, your dads a dealer, please dont take my hub caps away

And he is England captain....................

dibo

he is john terry, england's john terry
he's chelsea's captain, king of the chavs
his mum's a stealer, his dad's a dealer
so please don't take our hubcaps away!

Arabmariner

serious14 said:
Hence tips for sneaking needed. ;)
Well in the old days with terracing instead of seats a few quid at the gate was usually enough.

Or you could just climb the wall if you didn't mind the barbed wire or broken glass on top (the cops usually couldn't give a toss and just watched).

A couple of mates paid at the gate to get into Wembley in '77 and I've done it myself for Scotland games at Hampden.....we never used to worry about getting tickets.

Ordinary punters with no dough could get in back then.

These days...............you're f**ked  :p

J

jiggles

FFC Mariner said:
Another thing for the Chavs to be proud of. How people can admit to being associated with this pack of filth is beyond me really.

If it wasnt bad enough that John Terry's mum is a convicted thief, his Dad is now caught dealing dope.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/587550/John-Terrys-dad-sells-cocaine-in-bar.html

ENGLAND football captain John Terry's dad is today sensationally caught on video selling deadly COCAINE.

In scenes that will shock the millionaire Chelsea ace, Ted Terry, 55, fixed a deal to supply an undercover News of the World team with the illegal Class A drug.

Hey, well know you can't pick your family!!

Chelsea to win, 2-1.

dibo

you've got a sniff of it? you think maybe you could give us a blow by blow? a sym's cut of the action kinda thing? i'm sure you can read between the lines. ;)

Forum Phoenix

Obertan Owen...
84 mins...
Late change... too late.

Thought we were going to get done over...
But on balance think we should have had this game.

J

jiggles

From a match report on www.chelseafc.com

A minute later Fletcher chopped down Ashley Cole and no card was shown, to the crowd's ire, although the away team were angered by the award of the free-kick. Chelsea disquiet was soon forgotten. Lampard's free-kick was attacked by both Terry and Anelka, both got a touch as a header dropped into the bottom corner.

The two players both celebrated like it was their goal, each oblivious to the other's run, and common consensus on initial viewing was that it was Terry's to keep, although a TV replay suggests differently. The debate may continue.

So yeah...who knows. I haven't watched the highlights or replay yet.

Not as high scoring as you were hoping Symba :p But...still a win!

I'll be expecting that photo of you in Blue asap, Serious.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred