• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

Sacko

So what happened to Pomey's bank balance, I thought they were loaded and about to build a new stadium? Did Harry have clear out the safe (in brown paper bags) before he headed off to Yid heart lane? 

Morgan30

Sacko said:
So what happened to Pomey's bank balance, I thought they were loaded and about to build a new stadium? Did Harry have clear out the safe (in brown paper bags) before he headed off to Yid heart lane? 

Previous owner is in the business of banks, for anyone who doesn't realise, bank owners haven't had a good time of it lately. New owner supposedly has money, ill believe it when he starts showing it

Paolo

Morgan30 said:
Paolo said:
Morgan30 said:
Sym said:
was his second, first touch was with his chest to bring it down :p :p lol, just messing.
that was an awesome chance though.
how's kranjcar(spelling) going ? always rated him.

city undefeated but they've played blackburn, wolves and pompey, no offense but not the best opposition.

Was Kranjcar best game for along time last night, the talk of him leaving last year with the injuries set him back a way but definately, if last night is anything to go by, on the way up again.
On his way to North London

Shhhh I'm trying to pretend its not happening
Confirmed - 2milion quid, good deal

Morgan30

2 million for your best player? Terrible deal from our perspective Paul hart continues to prove he has no idea in the window

FFC Mariner

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/spJ8mql_a3c&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always">

serious14

"Dear Mr J Walker,

Thank you for your application for tickets to the Manchester United home match versus Sunderland on October 3rd. As we were over subscribed a ballot has taken place and we are delighted to inform you your application was successful".

:eek: :eek: ;D ;D ;D :fireup: :eek:verhead: ;D

dru

serious14 said:
"Dear Mr J Walker,

Thank you for your application for tickets to the Manchester United home match versus Sunderland on October 3rd. As we were over subscribed a ballot has taken place and we are delighted to inform you your application was successful".

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

mariners4ever

serious14 said:
"Dear Mr J Walker,

:goodpost:
congrats serious

Sym

Can you yell out "Sym is awesome" during the game, I will watch it on fox and be able to hear you, easily ;)

Sym

I'm good for a few of those a season

on a serious(hehhhhhhhhhhhh) note, is it that hard to get tickets to a home epl game ?

serious14

Depends what club.  Bolton, Wigan, and the like there's no problem..... for your London clubs, the Big Four and the likes of Villa and Everton, you've got to be a member to even have the right to apply, and even then every game is always oversubscribed, so it comes down to a ballot.  I think having a UK address may have helped me somewhat.

Having said that - each club has ticket exchanges and such that you can go on and buy seats from - season ticket holders who can't make it to a game, that sort of thing.

serious14

It would be nice.  It will happen with time - not even the biggest clubs around the world used to sell out _every_ game (i.e. Man U in the 70's when we were shit ;D).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred