• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

Sym

Noooo ! former Chelsea boy and a fan favourite ! don't go to fulham !!
eh least it's top flight football for him for one season ;)

btw he is also Claudio Ranieri's mums favourite player.

Tassiemariner

Watched the newcastle vs west brom match last week and Duff was clearly a class above everyone else.
needs to stay in the premier league

Auburn Mariner

serious14 said:
West Ham have got Milwall at home in the League Cup.

Heh.

If EVER there was a game to watch with Bear & Sacko, this would be it. Can you imagine the Security for this one? It would make Barack's detail look invisible.

Also, I reckon being in a pub that day near Upton Park in a Millwall shirt would be fair dinkum suicide.

"Green Street Elite", anyone??

serious14

Villa 0, Wigan 2
Blackburn 0, Man Shitty 2
Bolton 0, Sunderland 1
Chel$ki 2, Hull 1
Everton 1, The Arse 6  :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Pompey 0, Fulham 1
Delilah 2, BNP Headquarters 0
Wolves 0, West Ham 2

Auburn Mariner said:
Also, I reckon being in a pub that day near Upton Park in a Millwall shirt would be fair dinkum suicide.

I think the couple of miles surrounding the requisite tube stations and Upton Park would best be avoided unless you're going to the game, surely??  Even then, if you're mad enough to wear colors to such a fixture, then you're just asking for trouble.

Auburn Mariner

Will be v interested to see the highlights of the Arse carving the blue half of Merseyside.

Wigan will be VERY happy, as will Part-Timer. Hull will be devastated, mind you, that serial whinging diving invertebrate Dogbath should be under a 12 month suspension.

Sacko

serious14 said:
Villa 0, Wigan 2
Blackburn 0, Man Shitty 2
Bolton 0, Sunderland 1
Chel$ki 2, Hull 1
Pompey 0, Fulham 1
Delilah 2, BNP Headquarters 0
Wolves 0, West Ham 2

Auburn Mariner said:

I think the couple of miles surrounding the requisite tube stations and Upton Park would best be avoided unless you're going to the game, surely??  Even then, if you're mad enough to wear colors to such a fixture, then you're just asking for trouble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5gwobgp0ek
There's only 9 days to Millwall!

scottmac

Suspended
serious14 said:

Worst day of my football supporting life. To see my team, which prides itself on heart and determination, give up..........ouch.

Without any new blood, no funds, player who does not want to be there and a stubborn as all f**k manager, team morale will plumet and maybe my toffees are set to fight in the bottom half of the premiership. :'( :'( :'(

bjw

bjw
scottmac said:
serious14 said:
Everton 1, The Arse 6   :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Worst day of my football supporting life. To see my team, which prides itself on heart and determination, give up..........ouch.

Without any new blood, no funds, player who does not want to be there and a stubborn as all f**k manager, team morale will plumet and maybe my toffees are set to fight in the bottom half of the premiership. :'( :'( :'(

say goodbye to Tim Cahill if the above happens.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred