• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

tuftman

kanewillow said:
massive tip arsenal to miss the 4

I'm thinking Liverpool for that, they're looking at losing both Alonso and Mascherano in one go and Torres is known to have suitors at Stamford Bridge

scottmac

Suspended
top 4 to include at least 1 new club. shiterpool and arseandall to have poor seasons by their standards and leave the door open for Everton spurs and shity to claim a champions league place.

Arabmariner

I can't see the top 4 changing although Everton may go close.I think Liverpool will challenge for the title again and Arsenal will play some of the best football without a serious title challenge.

Man City won't do anything until they spend some of their millions on a decent coach.

Relegation......Hull,Burnley and Birmingham

FFC Mariner

Quality rant from Fergie at Citeh.

From the BBC

Man City a small club - Ferguson

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson says Manchester City "are a small club with a small mentality".

The Scot is unimpressed by City signing Carlos Tevez when the Argentine left Old Trafford at the end of last season.

A city-centre billboard appeared soon after, saying "Carlos Tevez, welcome to Manchester" under a sky-blue graphic.

"It's City isn't it? They're a small club with a small mentality. All they can talk about is Manchester United; they can't get away from it," he said.

"They think taking Carlos Tevez away from Manchester United is a triumph. It is poor stuff."

Manchester City have spent heavily in recent weeks, with Emmanuel Adebayor signing from Arsenal for about 25m, midfielder Barry coming from Aston Villa for 12m, Paraguayan frontman Santa Cruz costing 18m from Blackburn, and Tevez arriving for 25m.
Carlos Tevez billboard poster in Manchester
The billboard poster went up in Manchester after Tevez signed for City

Ferguson, who was speaking on the Premier League champions' pre-season tour in China, claimed that Adebayor had attempted to sign for Manchester United before committing to City.

"When someone offers you that kind of money, it is a big attraction," said Ferguson. "That is the reason they have gone there.

"At the last minute, from what I can gather, either Emmanuel Adebayor or his agent phoned us after they had agreed a deal with City and then did the same with Chelsea. He was desperate to get to either Chelsea or us."

FFC Mariner

From today's Daily Mash

TERRY THWARTS PLAN TO BUILD TEAM OF DICKS

JOHN Terry has pledged his future to Chelsea, denting Manchester City's hopes of fielding a team comprised entirely of unbearable dicks.

Recent signings including Emmanual Adebayor and Roqu Santa Cruz, alongside existing players like Craig Bellamy, have boosted City's despicability rating. Hopes were high that neutral fans would not find anyone they would be willingly to urinate on, regardless of whether they were on fire or not.

Terry's decision means City boss Mark Hughes will now be forced to find another centre back who blames his teammates for his own mistakes, often before the game has even started.

But the Chelsea captain said: "My decision was never in doubt and that is why I decided to say absolutely nothing for as long as I possibly could."

He added: "With Ballack, Lampard and Essien, I think Chelsea can still be the most eye-gougingly repulsive club in the country.

"Look at our front two. Who would not jump at the chance to smash Drogba and Anelka's teeth in one by one with a toffee hammer. Even our own fans dislike them, and that's just world class."

City fans still hope their team can become the most revolting in Manchester. Stephen Malley, from Gorton, said: "Selling Ronaldo immediately makes United 20% less detestable.

"Gary Neville will soon be sent to live on a farm and Michael Owen is quite lovable in a fragile sort of way, like the little boy from The Sixth Sense.

"If Ferguson resigns, the title's ours. They'd have to hire Gary Glitter as coach to have any hope of being hated more."

serious14

29c0z9f.jpg

HA!!!

hasbeen

Having just read the article where Tim Cahill says THIS year will be the one where Everton (the City of Liverpool's 3rd team) brings home the silverwhere ... reminded me of an old joke ....

The Fire brigade phones David Moyes in the early hours of Sunday morning."Mr Moyes sir, Goodison Park is on fire!"
"The cups man! Save the cups!" cries David .
"Uh, the fire hasn't spread to the canteen yet, sir."

FFC Mariner

MB rumours that Portsmouth have gone/are going into administration and bets on them being relegated suspended.

No confirmation whatsoever at this stage...........

Arabmariner

FFC Mariner said:
MB rumours that Portsmouth have gone/are going into administration and bets on them being relegated suspended.

No confirmation whatsoever at this stage...........
If this is true the timing really throws a spanner in the works regarding fixtures both in the EPL and wherever they relegate them to.....I presume League 2 ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred