• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

FFC Mariner

Nani is the Portuguese version of Kwassie surely?

Inefective, tricky, seemingly a luxury and then goes and produces a piece of skill like that.........

Spuds must be spewing, Manure were there for the taking but they didnt quite believe enough.

Bale, bound to go in the summer, Spuds wont keep him if United really want him

FFC Mariner

Also, significant dislike of a certain J Bullard on the Dull City boards - they have to pay him 45k a week for the next 3 years as the plummet down the leagues into oblivion.

Still cant believe that they were dumb enough to pay FFC 5mil for him.

A few select quotes (those who get all upset if one of our players is criticised might want to look away)

I genuinely think Bullard was a lazy, indifferent, shampoo advertising tart, money grabbing ***t who can f**k off and die rather than bleed us dry of whatever cash we've got left by continue to claim his 'pay' although pay is meant to be for gainful employment. ***t."

"I genuinely think Bullard was playing today with a hangover. His reactions and decisions were glacially slow."
"I actually said the same thing to the guy who sits next to me.
A couple of people speculated that today could be the last time we see Bullard in a City shirt.
I sincerely f**king hope so."

"45K a week we are paying that vastly over rated, lazy piece of shit. I would be happy if he never pulls on a City shirt again. Sadly I fear we may be lumbered with him for the rest of his contract which still has 3 years to run. No other team is going to be stupid enough to pay him anywhere near the money he is earning (no sorry, receiving because he certainly does not earn it) at City."

serious14

That Liverpool/Chelsea game.... what fun that is going to be. The Scousers lose, that's any lingering hope of 4th, gone. They win, and they just about hand United our 19th (and 4th in a row) title. Oh me oh my.  ;D

jarrad

Okay, I'll always be a kopite first but in that game, i'm rooting for Chelsea.
As I hope will every other Liverpool fan on the planet.
United can "NOT" win their 19th league title before Liverpool.
& They certainly will not win 4 in a row.

Seeing as they've basically lost fourth, I want City to take it.
Think of the possible transfers they will make.
It's going to be one very fun off season.  :popcorn:

bjw

bjw
serious14 said:
That Liverpool/Chelsea game.... what fun that is going to be. The Scousers lose, that's any lingering hope of 4th, gone. They win, and they just about hand United our 19th (and 4th in a row) title. Oh me oh my.  ;D

if chelsea slip up against Stoke tonight and drop any points then United will have 1 hand on the trophy.

serious14

zycie said:
serious14 said:

if chelsea slip up against Stoke tonight and drop any points then United will have 1 hand on the trophy.

Mmmmmmm.  Not to be.

All comes down to the game at Anfield next Sunday ('cause really, Wigan aren't gonna get anything at the Bridge). 

Come on......... Liverpool??    :redcard: :vomit:

FFC Mariner

For some good chortling, google various permutations of Liverpool, 16 year old and <INSERT NAME OF HIGH PROFILE PLAYER ALLEGEDLY>.

A packet of sweets and cheeky smile indeed!

bjw

bjw
Wayne Rooney has won the PFA player of the year award for the first time following his stellar season with Manchester United in which he scored 34 goals.

jarrad

Honest bet on the EPL top 8

1 Chelsea 36 36 80
Liverpool v Chelsea L +0
Chelsea v Wigan Athletic W +3 =83                  1. Goal Difference - Chelsea

2 Man Utd 36 36 79
Sunderland v Manchester United D +1
Manchester United v Stoke City W +3 =83      2. Goal Difference - Manchester United

3 Arsenal 36 36 72
Blackburn Rovers v Arsenal W +3              3. - Arsenal
Arsenal v Fulham W +3 =78

4 Tottenham 35 64
Tottenham Hotspur v Bolton Wanderers W +3    4. Goal Difference - Manchester City
Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur L +0
Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur W +3 =70

5 Aston Villa 36 64
Manchester City v Aston Villa D +1
Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers W +3 =68        5. Goal Difference - Tottenham Hotspur     

6 Man City 35 63
Manchester City v Aston Villa D +1
Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur W +3
West Ham United v Manchester City W +3 =70          6. Goal Difference - Liverpool

7 Liverpool 36 62
Liverpool v Chelsea W +3
Hull City v Liverpool W +3 =68                7. Goal Difference - Aston Villa

8 Everton 36 36 57
Stoke City v Everton W +3                      8. - Everton
Everton v Portsmouth W +3 =63

serious14

Liverpool fans - what are your feelings re: the Chelsea game??  Full well knowing that if you lose, that's your chance for 4th gone but you deny United #19, and if you win you're in with a shot at 4th but you've put United in with a good chance of knocking you off your perch.

jarrad

Alright, I take back my previous comment regarding thoughts on this game. I know there is very little chance of Liverpool gaining fourth, though I am praying for a miracle. Hopefully United will drop points to a very in (home) form Sunderland side.

dibo

serious14 said:
Liverpool fans - what are your feelings re: the Chelsea game??   Full well knowing that if you lose, that's your chance for 4th gone but you deny United #19, and if you win you're in with a shot at 4th but you've put United in with a good chance of knocking you off your perch.

4th is gone. Has been for a while. I'm more worried about not finishing below 7th.

dibo

Scratchysquire said:
Would have to lose to Hull aswell to drop below 7th. Not going to happen in a million years.

We lost to Pompey. We lost to Wigan. We are more than capable of losing to Hull, particularly if that result f**ks a European spot.

jarrad

Haha, have a little bit of faith. All is not lost yet. We can still win more important silverware than United. :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred