• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Our Beloved Monty

Corsair

I thought I'd have a look at the youth squad that Monty may tap into since the window has shut. I could be wrong but the Development squad looks like it only has seven players [no forwards] that aren't on loan.
I know Monty wont throw anyone on the mens team unless he thought they were ready but I must be getting old; the the U18s look so young. I hope they are fast and strong
Who's Monty?

Roger the Cabin Boy

I wonder if Hibs would rather have Moon than Monty?

We could kidnap both of them, hide Monty for a few days while we send Moon over and...

Aaah, it's not gonna work, is it?
A bit of make up and they wouldn't know the difference. They might get suspicious when they lose their games against the bottom clubs by five goals or more. Then again that may not surprise them if they think that SPL is so much superior to the A League.

pjennings

Is it possible that Warren Moon comes in as an interim manger while Ben prepares Melbourne Knights for the rest of their Australia Cup games (14/9 quarters, semis at the latest would be 27/9. The final is on 7/10).

Before then we have 2 competitive games. I can't imagine Ben leaving just before their QF. I could live with Moon being appointed interim manager until after MD2 of the AFC Cup with Ben coming in after the Melbourne Knights Australian Cup run

Wednesday, 20 September 2023Terengganu FCSultan Mizan Zainal Abidin Stadium10:00pmALM
Wednesday, 4 October 2023Stallion Laguna FCIndustree Group Stadium7:00pmALM

Insertnamehere

Is it possible that Warren Moon comes in as an interim manger while Ben prepares Melbourne Knights for the rest of their Australia Cup games (14/9 quarters, semis at the latest would be 27/9. The final is on 7/10).

Before then we have 2 competitive games. I can't imagine Ben leaving just before their QF. I could live with Moon being appointed interim manager until after MD2 of the AFC Cup with Ben coming in after the Melbourne Knights Australian Cup run

Wednesday, 20 September 2023Terengganu FCSultan Mizan Zainal Abidin Stadium10:00pmALM
Wednesday, 4 October 2023Stallion Laguna FCIndustree Group Stadium7:00pmALM
I mean we have multiple other options internally

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred