• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

National Youth League Fixtures and Mariners youth team discussion

Stuartmcateer

I'm not sure anybody has passed that viewpoint onto Vilela and Rose on the bench...if anything their panic and nervousnes about getting a result against Sydney bordered on toxic.
Have you ever seen him coach grade in the local comp?

Some of the abuse dished out to officials would get other coaches a years suspension.

priorpeter

Odd because MPL are moving games to pluim today.
Only on pluim 1 and 2. East gossy v SEU was already scheduled there, just Ter v Bud which they’ve lumped on pluim 2.
Girls were scheduled for pluim 3 which looks to have been closed. Was under repair last week.

I get that it’s a CCF ground so CCF clubs get priority, but it’s extremely grating, to say the least, that they don’t bother making an effort to accommodate the League One Women’s teams that were already scheduled to play there. Instead, they boot them off to fit in 1 additional round of local Men’s Premier League. At least I know where to send my invoice for the hours of research and comms notes that are now totally useless.

Also not sure why we didn’t even bother looking into shifting to Tuggerah Regional Sporting Facility/CCSC, which are in great nick and have no other matches today, or the COE. Girls have a massive logjam of fixtures piling up.

[/rant].

Last edited:

Stuartmcateer

not sure why we didn’t even bother looking into shifting to Tuggerah Regional Sporting Facility/CCSC, which are in great nick and have no other matches today, or the COE. Girls have a massive logjam of fixtures piling up.

[/rant].
Sports college pitches have water on them. I walked the dog over there at lunch.

marinermick

Only on pluim 1 and 2. East gossy v SEU was already scheduled there, just Ter v Bud which they’ve lumped on pluim 2.
Girls were scheduled for pluim 3 which looks to have been closed. Was under repair last week.

I get that it’s a CCF ground so CCF clubs get priority, but it’s extremely grating, to say the least, that they don’t bother making an effort to accommodate the League One Women’s teams that were already scheduled to play there. Instead, they boot them off to fit in 1 additional round of local Men’s Premier League. At least I know where to send my invoice for the hours of research and comms notes that are now totally useless.

Also not sure why we didn’t even bother looking into shifting to Tuggerah Regional Sporting Facility/CCSC, which are in great nick and have no other matches today, or the COE. Girls have a massive logjam of fixtures piling up.

[/rant].

Not grating to me. A massive part of our CCF rego funding (over a million) goes to funding Pluim Park. I am glad the clubs have priority.

The Mariners can fund themselves. They are privately owned.

Meerkat

Not grating to me. A massive part of our CCF rego funding (over a million) goes to funding Pluim Park. I am glad the clubs have priority.

The Mariners can fund themselves. They are privately owned.
Sad that the women’s teams in general though aren’t getting the same priority as the men. I honestly don’t think it matters whether they are CCF or not. They are simple getting cancelled with minimal effort to reschedule.

priorpeter

i see their playing midweek at tuggerah
Yep - they were supposed to be playing SD Raiders midweek but are now playing Bankstown instead, so it will still be streamed as match of the round.
Sadly, no broadcast facilities or grandstand at Tuggerah so apologies in advance for the camera angle. And the commentary.

Also just realised this is on at the same time as SoO 😅

Last edited:

FFC Mariner

Yep - they were supposed to be playing SD Raiders midweek but are now playing Bankstown instead, so it will still be streamed as match of the round.
Sadly, no broadcast facilities or grandstand at Tuggerah so apologies in advance for the camera angle.

Also just realised this is on at the same time as SoO 😅
Samoa v New Zealand?
Pass

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred