• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2024/2025 ALM and ACL Elite

Big Dog

Did you think things wouldn't be affected by the cut in contributions from the APL?
Maybe not all changes but I'd suspect the cut in funding is having a major impact on our staffing. What was the drop in funding? 2mil? That's a lot to make up and releasing some staff, while it helps the budget doesn't even come close.

shipwreck

No problem with quiet staff cuts to save the budget but atleast announce it with dignity and thank him for his service.

Finding out because he is announced by Perth Glory is f**ked.

The central coast fans would completely understand if they thanked Andy and Andres for their service but due to the recent APL announcement of significant budget cuts, we simply can not afford the luxury of their services, they will be missed.

Spacks

No problem with quiet staff cuts to save the budget but atleast announce it with dignity and thank him for his service.

Finding out because he is announced by Perth Glory is f**ked.

The central coast fans would completely understand if they thanked Andy and Andres for their service but due to the recent APL announcement of significant budget cuts, we simply can not afford the luxury of their services, they will be missed.
Have yet to find this announcement. Do you have a link please?

Coastalraider

No intel at all, but if we look at the performance staff that have gone they were all on deck prior to the Jacko era and not his appointments . Given we have gone all in extending Jacko and Danny for multiple years (likely requiring a pay rise) while simultaneously having our operational budget slashed (likely requiring a reduction in staffing budget) I can realistically see this as giving Jacko a big say in where and how he thinks the performance staffing budget should be spent. If we are all in, we are all in. If he doesn’t think we need a stand alone video guy or hype man with the little budget we have, then so be it. He has given us no reason whatsoever to doubt his vision.

Looking at the positives - we have Jacko and Danny signed up and extended. We have Matty calling shots. We have a new club legend as keeper coach in the support staff (a position that wasn’t filled last year) and we still have a S+C coach with good pedigree, even if it means we have lost Bryce. I don’t think it’s all doom and gloom when you consider how much less money we have.

Spacks

I would love it if we could have some transparency regarding transfer fees and add ons. I know it's not possible but dear lord it would be nice to know. I still have no idea how much we sold cummings for.

Ironbark

No intel at all, but if we look at the performance staff that have gone they were all on deck prior to the Jacko era and not his appointments . Given we have gone all in extending Jacko and Danny for multiple years (likely requiring a pay rise) while simultaneously having our operational budget slashed (likely requiring a reduction in staffing budget) I can realistically see this as giving Jacko a big say in where and how he thinks the performance staffing budget should be spent. If we are all in, we are all in. If he doesn’t think we need a stand alone video guy or hype man with the little budget we have, then so be it. He has given us no reason whatsoever to doubt his vision.

Looking at the positives - we have Jacko and Danny signed up and extended. We have Matty calling shots. We have a new club legend as keeper coach in the support staff (a position that wasn’t filled last year) and we still have a S+C coach with good pedigree, even if it means we have lost Bryce. I don’t think it’s all doom and gloom when you consider how much less money we have.
Yep, this is how I look at it too

Meerkat

Unless you don’t like what’s going on within the club.

In all seriousness, is anybody left now from our Championship season(s) other than Peil, Mark, Danny and Simmo?

FFC Mariner

I suspect I am like a sizeable majority of our support and could care less about who the owner chooses to hire and who he doesn't.
Did they process my membership? Tick?
Will there be 11 players on the pitch at our next match?
Tick
Maybe cut some slack? I think you'll find Jacko is having a greater influence too

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred