• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2024/2025 ALM and ACL Elite

midfielder

I'm pretty sure that MJ has still got things to conquer here. He will be keen on the Australia Cup and then there is the challenge of the ACL Elite. Whether progress there is realistic really depends on the draw on 16th August. If we get a decent draw we need to finish in the top 8 of 12 to progress to the last 16. Then a home and away against a West Asian side to make the final stage in Saudi Arabia.
Would love to make the top 8 given the financial position of the league.

turbo

Apparently there's a pretty strong chance we'll face Hutcho's Marinos either here or Japan.
It wasnt clear so far how they're going to handle teams from the same country playing each other with the lopsided draw. If they do something like avoid Japanese sides playing each other our chances will drop even further.

Michael

Anyone got word on where Nizzy is going to end up? Feel like it’s kinda strange he wasn’t announced anywhere quite soon after departing… like Max was.

shipwreck

Must absolutely suck to watch Max get such a great overseas gig and not even get an offer.

If he ends up going to City for a shit load of money because nothing comes up, or worse, because of an empty promise that the CFG will loan him somewhere.....😬

Tim

Upfront I am a massive Nisbet fan and wish him all the best but he chose to leave uncontracted and take his chances. If that doesn’t work out, I don’t think the Mariners can be Plan B. We need to move on and I’m sure Jackson with recent signing of the young English lad is doing just that…

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred