• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2024/2025 ALM and ACL Elite

FFC Mariner

?

Storm Diesel Kaltak Mauragis
Doka Tapp Alfie Migsy
Edmo Kuol
We only play with 1 up front so MDP at 10 in the Niz role with Edmo or Kuol up top - unless he goes for a formation change to 442.

4411 - becomes 4231 in attack

Storm Diesel Kaltak Mauragis

Doka Tapp Alfie Theo

MDP

Edmo

We have AL standard cover everywhere except possibly CB and #10

Just need the keeper sorted

turbo

We have AL standard cover everywhere except possibly CB and #10
By the looks of it if MDP isnt available I could see Alfie sliding forward and Steele coming in or switching to bring in 2 strikers. Left wing still an issue for me, not sure we have enough options if Theo isnt in form.

Big Dog

Managed a look at training while the holiday program was happening. A few new faces, most we know about. Lucas, Alfie, Diesel, and the new keeper. Also a player in midfield trialling. DWH and Wilson still here. Sasha running well. Harry Steel with a moon boot on 😬

Big Al

GK - The pav Jack and PC probably weakest part
RB - Storm Doka Kuz
CB - diesel Kaltak Paull.Storm. In trouble if Kaltak goes down - an experienced journeyman would be nice as academy kids not ready
LB - Maraguise Noah Steele if needed
Mids - Tapp Steele Alfie Migs
Attack - Doka Migs Theo Koul Edmo Brandtman

Oranges- DWH WILSON!

Probably forgot a couple as well

Spacks

I wonder if Noah Smith is healed up yet? Lucas Maraugis/Theohaurus left midfield and Noah left back?

montywoodpeg

I know the suggestion on here is the new signing will be Pavlesic, but I'm curious to understand what the clue here is...
The letter could be an A or a P, if it's the start of Adam or Pavlesic? It might otherwise just be a blurry image of some goalkeeper gloves, and that's part of the brand (which wouldn't be a clue to the player's identity).

turbo

A 2 year deal is strange if the goal is to give them minutes with an aim to sell. If they dont make their mark immediately they'll be off contract when offers come in. With 3 young keepers I can't see a senior coming in as well, thats a lot of faith.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred