• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2024/2025 ALM and ACL Elite

Ironbark

Steeley 3 year extension, good faith shown.
Keep forgetting he’s only 21.
Confident he’ll step up with regular starts.
I can hang my hat on that. Very happy with a 3 year deal, actually a genius move to go long term here. He and Maxy were duke-ing it out before his injury and is easily our next academy big thing.
Already has a massive legacy with us. Yellow and navy blood and a coastie through and through. Better yet - high quality player. Fkn go get 'em Steeley!

Last edited:

Big Al

I can hang my hat on that. Very happy with a 3 year deal, actually a genius move to go long term here. He and Maxy were duke-ing it out before his injury and is easily our next academy big thing.
Already has a massive legacy with us. Yellow and navy blood and a cossie through and through. Better yet - high quality player. Fkn go get 'em Steeley!
Was thinking the same. Yr 1 him and Max were different but close and each week you would change who you thought deserved it. Max got it and progressed substantially but Steele has shown glimpses and had some good games and I think Jacko trusts him and just like Hall last year he might be the coach steele is looking for to trust him

Michael

Was thinking the same. Yr 1 him and Max were different but close and each week you would change who you thought deserved it. Max got it and progressed substantially but Steele has shown glimpses and had some good games and I think Jacko trusts him and just like Hall last year he might be the coach steele is looking for to trust him
Steeley is 2/2 for coaches that 100% trust him in his short career so far, must be such a hard worker on the training paddock and gym. Common knowledge he’s great for the squad too.
Monty threw him in seemingly out of nowhere and loved him. Jacko has clearly rated him since he walked in the door too.

He’s had some inconsistent patches but that happens with youth, his time has come now though. He won’t let us down.

Meerkat

Gone away by all accounts. Could be a late holiday, could be rubbish too and he is around
I would assume he is over there to sign whatever contract he’s signing.

Same happened with Garang .. was announced when he came back. Same happened with Monty. He might duck back, say his formal goodbyes, we will announce then, then he will go again.

My thoughts anyway.

sydmariner

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred