• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2024/2025 ALM and ACL Elite

Wombat

The guy went from Carlisle in January to 18 degree clear winter days in Terrigal. I'm sure he's content.
I met a girl from Carlisle when i was a 15 or 16yo kid. Her nickname was Pickle. She had a filthy Nothern accent and was beautiful.......like a siren song for a Southern boy every time she spoke..... and i was smitten.
So it might be off a small social sample......but i was convinced and always planned to more to the Lake District when i got older lol.......it could have snowed in summer Josho and i wouldn't have cared.

dlanod

I met a girl from Carlisle when i was a 15 or 16yo kid. Her nickname was Pickle. She had a filthy Nothern accent and was beautiful.......like a siren song for a Southern boy every time she spoke..... and i was smitten.
So it might be off a small social sample......but i was convinced and always planned to more to the Lake District when i got older lol.......it could have snowed in summer Josho and i wouldn't have cared.
I stayed in Carlisle for several days while traveling around Northern England. I'd suggest your girl is by far the exception (well, not the accent)...

Spacks

8tca16.jpg

pjennings

Basically played a favoured 15 after Torres's problems. Danny and Roland have gone (and others may go).

MJ has the opportunity to hold all the domestic titles at the same time (he would be the first to do it), while also having a confederation title and competing in the our confederations top competition.

I'm sure MJ will be keen to extend the list of people he would be comfortable calling on but it will be a fine balance. Part of the strength of the squad is the cameraderie. If this year's starters drop to the bench and the bench players drop further what will the squad camaraderie be like.

For this reason I would not be surprised for the most part to see the return of some of our own from OS. I know I would be targeting Tulio (who has only had around 80 minutes in the J League since early April and hasn't featured in the match day squad for the last 3 rounds).

While I say for the most part MJ will obviously look to add quality from his contacts in the UK.

Last edited:

Big Al

Playing every couple of days wouldn’t have left a lot of time for Jacko to do recruiting work and you are hoping some of ours stay (niz Balard Faz Di Pizzo) and you also want to see what is available. Ronnie is probably available if we want.

We also probably fill in from within. steele and Tapp become the midfielders. Brandtman might get more time and the big one is do we go with Warshovsky.

So are we looking for more fringe subs or starting players.

So need to sort out who is staying first

pjennings

Playing every couple of days wouldn’t have left a lot of time for Jacko to do recruiting work and you are hoping some of ours stay (niz Balard Faz Di Pizzo) and you also want to see what is available. Ronnie is probably available if we want.

We also probably fill in from within. steele and Tapp become the midfielders. Brandtman might get more time and the big one is do we go with Warshovsky.

So are we looking for more fringe subs or starting players.

So need to sort out who is staying first
I don't think the keepers are ready. Maybe it's the combination with the back 4 but Warshawsky doesn't look comfortable in the NPL side.

Stuartmcateer

I don't think the keepers are ready. Maybe it's the combination with the back 4 but Warshawsky doesn't look comfortable in the NPL side.
We need a senior keeper.. even if it's as a number 2 and we take some hits with jack like we did with Maty as he found his feet at that level.

Big Al

Agree. Look that backline always finds a way to let in goals that didn’t look possible which doesn’t help him but I don’t see anything special from him either. Solid but I think Beech was better but he also had a better defence in front of him.

Sat first goal and the cross punch before weren’t commanding keeper actions.

VonBowellski

Would it be fair to say that IF Niz leaves, di pizio would step into his role as well as fight it out with Theo on the wings, with Brandtman taking Di pizios bench super sub role? I would like us to go back 2 season were we had a rotating front 4 of Beni, Sammy, Tulio, and Cummings but with Theo, Di Piz, Edmo, and Alou. Have Bradtman and get Ronnie back as main attacking subs

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred