• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2024/2025 ALM and ACL Elite

Big Dog

Danny Desilva released by MacArthur yesterday, if he didn’t have so many injury issues I wouldn’t have minded him coming back. Will probably end up in india or something similar.
His insta suggests it could be Japan

Corsair

This rebuild is going to be very interesting. Strangely feeling a bit optimistic about who Jacko might be able to attract this time.

turbo

With the greatest respect to Jing he wasn't an integral part of the side.
I thought he added something but not as a starter
In Jacko we trust
I don’t think he added anything we couldn’t find in any number of talented youngsters keen to make their mark. Being on loan there isn’t the upside of selling if we bring more out of him either.

Hopefully he gained something from his time back here and kicks on over there.

pjennings

We currently have Doka, Edmondson, Farrell, Kaltak, Kuol, Paull, Peraic-Cullen, Roux, Smith, Steele, Tapp, Theoharous, Warshawsky, Wenzell-Halls, Wilson for next season.

These guys are off contract.
Balard, Brandtman, Busek, Di Pizio, Duarte, Hall, Kasalovic, Kuzevski, Nisbet

The rumours are:-
  • we have signed Mauragis
  • Balard signed a precontract with Portimense which may fall through now they have been relegated
  • Di Pizio has extended his loan deal with us for another 2 seasons.
  • Hall to Auckland FC

Tevor

We currently have Doka, Edmondson, Farrell, Kaltak, Kuol, Paull, Peraic-Cullen, Roux, Smith, Steele, Tapp, Theoharous, Warshawsky, Wenzell-Halls, Wilson for next season.

• Balard signed a precontract with Portimense which may fall through now they have been relegated
  • Hall to Auckland FC
Balard said in an interview he is going to Europe no matter what so you might as well mark him down as gone. We just know now it’s not Portimense now.

Allreet?

I once sat behind DDS on a train up to the Coast and couldn't believe his shite - talking to someone I think may have been his brother (looked a bit like him and sucked up something appalling). Absolutely full of himself and how he was using CCM as the basecamp for his world domination project.

Never quite took to him after that and would not support having him back.

Michael

• Hall to Auckland FC

I’d say Brandtman is likely to be extended, got a huge look in over the season for a rookie and showed abit tbh.
Everyone at the club will also do their best to extend Niz so it’s a wait and see there.
Duarte may have to impress in NPL, his injury setbacks have hurt him massively.
I’d personally love to see Kasa extended, definitely good enough but it’s just another DWH situation unfortunately for him.
Kuzi being extended could mean Doka never has to play RB again. Deserves a chance after his injury.

Can’t see Wilson being here next season, was 100% frozen out after his level didn’t improve.

Michael

I once sat behind DDS on a train up to the Coast and couldn't believe his shite - talking to someone I think may have been his brother (looked a bit like him and sucked up something appalling). Absolutely full of himself and how he was using CCM as the basecamp for his world domination project.

Never quite took to him after that and would not support having him back.
Alright alright I’m sorry I mentioned DDS around here 😂😂😂

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred