• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

sydmariner

Corsair

Normally I'd kind of scoff at any club calling someone a legend after playing only 50 games for them but this is a clear exception and it is more than worthy to call Cumdog a legend of the club. Bought into the culture, promoted the game, made the league better and most importantly took us a title.

Farewell Jase. We are gonna miss ya.
3rd highest goals scored in club history and he was here for 1 and a half seasons. Easily qualifies as a club legend for me. Been a delight to watch him play for us and enjoy his big character and off field Shenanigans. Wish him only the best of luck and hope we see him back one day.

Last edited:

Michael

Undisclosed.

Which either means we don’t want people to know how big it was because we are in the market for a replacement or we should have waited until after the GF to set the price because a hatty would have doubled it.
Yeah I hate whenever it’s an undisclosed fee.
He’s also signed a 3year contract there.

FFC Mariner

I imagine that the $$ goes to cover Dicks losses and the cash he has tipped into the club already. I very much doubt we will invest heavily as we dont have it.

Hopefully the replacement will be decent although its probably someone who needs a career reboot as all our new signings do. Will need some time

Currently we have Theo and Moresche up front. DWH is too unreliable an you'd imagine he will get the chop when appropriate as a club like ours cant afford a dead wage on a perpetual sick note.

pjennings

I imagine that the $$ goes to cover Dicks losses and the cash he has tipped into the club already. I very much doubt we will invest heavily as we dont have it.

Hopefully the replacement will be decent although its probably someone who needs a career reboot as all our new signings do. Will need some time

Currently we have Theo and Moresche up front. DWH is too unreliable an you'd imagine he will get the chop when appropriate as a club like ours cant afford a dead wage on a perpetual sick note.
Monty wanted DWH for a while. I think he will get a chance to prove himself.

Big Al

Yeah I hate whenever it’s an undisclosed fee.
He’s also signed a 3year contract there.
Probably so we can’t all yell at Dick to spend the $$$xxx. They can keep expectations lower but rough guides always get out.

Most of our sells are hoping for ad ons. This one is all about the cash but how much of it is we can’t pay you what you are worth so go get it in India and spend your hard earned on the coast while playing for an ok wage here again

Michael

I don’t think DWH is unreliable at all.
Monty will get the best out of him again. Was always a genuine goal threat when a regular starter and a very composed finisher. Monty loves the lad, it’s no secret. We’ll obviously sign a dingo replacement but DWH will feature massively.
His injury may have prevented involvement but it was a blessing in that he was able to settle on the coast without pressure.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred