• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

Big Al

Does Kaltek move over to the right?

He is right footed which is only him and Winddust for now.

Does he play RCB for Vanautu?

scottmac

Suspended
I still have a sneaky feeling our first choice back 4 will be Gaz, Faz, Kaz and Stormaz.

These other guys like windust and Paull as depth.
I think what you can be guaranteed of is every defender on the team list getting game time across all competitions. We probably won't have a very settled back line and it will be a next man up mentality. I'd say our training squad will be probably the biggest it's ever been (unless we already include the entire NPL squad for first team training) so that anyone at anytime can be aware of the role they may get asked to play.

MrCelery

I've just been watching Miguel Di Pizio playing for the Joeys. Curious about his potential for next season's campaign. Thoughts?

Coastalraider

He’s already had some minutes this last season, so I reckon guys like him and Kuzevski are well and truly in the rotation plans.

Ads

Yeah always a risk for us that he might have an underwhelming season next year and loose his value again.

I think we will sell players while they’re peaking for maximum dollars unless the deal isn’t good enough.

Lots of shuffling amongst other A-League teams so even if we loose 4 especially front and wings it won’t disturb us too much and very likely can do well early next season.

Triantis is biggest loss.
+ Cumdog goal tally.

pjennings

So Sammy gets replaced by Christian with Miguel shadowing until January. If Miguel leaves in January then we can look at Hammond to step.

I'd love to keep him but this is the lot of a selling club and presents a fit Theoharous with an opportunity to start each week.

Last edited:

JoyfulPenguin

Hmmmm, I actually really want Sammy to stay another year first

Would be a big loss but not an irreplaceable one. Theoharous with a big pre-season behind him would be more than capable of stepping up into the role. Hurts our depth though and makes the loss of Lachie Bayliss a little bit more confusing.

With AFC Cup on the horizon surely we will need at least one wide recruit if he goes.

I think it would be better for Sammy's development to stay another season but can understand him wanting to get back to Europe.

Rising Sun

Kuzevski has a very nasty injury to recover from first. So need back up there.
Poor kid, sure he will be back though.
What is the injury? ACL? He was on crutches and then progressed to walking in a moon boot but I noticed he was back on crutches last week

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred