• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

Yorkshire Mariners FC

Agree - and probably due to Arzani, Farrell also stayed deep and played more like a 3rd CB than LB for a lot of the game. Meant that the right side was asked to do a lot more of the attacking - but as you say, wasn’t their best night for whatever reason.
It was Hall's distribution. He was too slow getting the ball to Storm particular. If you look on the magnificent replay, he put shis hand up to apologise often. That tackle in extra time and his defence were top notch.

Michael

You sir are a legend. I watched the game today an I thought the commentator said he was almost recalled to his parent club when he turned 18.
There’s been so much confusion around it, he was “sick” whilst the club was sorting it out with AGF. Then Jacko said soon after that, that he’ll be here for awhile yet. I’m glad mr prior got an answer from the horses mouth.

midfielder

I don’t think Theo is a starting quality player, he just played there out of necessity. I think Di Piz is already at a higher quality in everything he does, Jacko hinted he nearly started him, but he’s only 18 and isn’t a 90 minute player yet.

With another offseason (presuming everyone is still here) I’d whack money on Di Piz being above Theo in the pecking order next year.
Di Piz will IMO become Australia's first choice 10.... if we can keep him he is Nizzy's replacement...

Last edited:

adz

Staff member
8rqo0g.jpg

Wombat

Must meet you one day and buy you a beer... so grateful for all the inside knowledge... much appreciated...
Remember the big dude on the Megaphone with the Grizzy Adams beard used to lead the Yellow Army. Thats PP.

Now the greatest ground announcer in the AL. Absolute legend of our club.

Although his brother is an even bigger legend.....and i'll tell you why Middy.

Shared the Coach up to Scumtown for a game a few years back.....massive amounts of beer consumed on the Coach, pre game pub, game and then Coach home.....the free beer was disgusting (Six Strings) so most people drank one and gave up. Not the Yellow Army!....... actually i'm not going to share the story without Pete's permission......stay tuned. Permission granted.....

Ok....so Pete's brother also had a full Muslim beard happening.....and was pretty tanked. He was standing up a did a huge vomit beer burp. His beard caught most of the yellow goo and quick as a flash he somehow sucked it all up and swallowed it, hardly missing a drop.
Cue huge cheers from most people and the odd horrified cringe from the more genteel supporters.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred