• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

Allreet?

I heard a whisper weeks ago that Fazz and Nizz were both Scotland bound.

Nizz has probably increased his value substantailly recently so maybe other opportunities have arisen.

Would be deeply disappointed - FOR HIM as much as us - if he were to transfer to another AL club.

What would be the point?

Go with our blessing Nizz - not our discontent.

Insertnamehere

I heard a whisper weeks ago that Fazz and Nizz were both Scotland bound.

Nizz has probably increased his value substantailly recently so maybe other opportunities have arisen.

Would be deeply disappointed - FOR HIM as much as us - if he were to transfer to another AL club.

What would be the point?

Go with our blessing Nizz - not our discontent.
Its a backward step going to another AL club. We have OS clubs looking to buy our players, we're playing good winning football and it seems we have a great vibe going in the clubhouse.

Ironbark

I think you heard the rumour third hand via a Scotsman in an uber

It's not an unlikely proposition which is what gives this particular rumour some impetus. I think I'd be ok with it if it give our lads the necessary springboard to the success they deserve

Corsair

I think you heard the rumour third hand via a Scotsman in an uber

It's not an unlikely proposition which is what gives this particular rumour some impetus. I think I'd be ok with it if it give our lads the necessary springboard to the success they deserve
Was it @priorpeter said he'd spoken with Faz's Dad?

midfielder

Danny, Storm, Farrell, Ballard, Steel, Nizzy, Hall

plus more recently BK & Tapp

These players have been the foundation of our last four years, they have provided the defence, and the platform to attack from....

If we loose these players to other A-L clubs, given the revenue we have received from player sales, and assuming Torres and Doka are going to be difficult to keep.... it makes you wonder what kinda team we could field...

Huddo

Danny, Storm, Farrell, Ballard, Steel, Nizzy, Hall

plus more recently BK & Tapp

These players have been the foundation of our last four years, they have provided the defence, and the platform to attack from....

If we loose these players to other A-L clubs, given the revenue we have received from player sales, and assuming Torres and Doka are going to be difficult to keep.... it makes you wonder what kinda team we could field...

We have to Moneyball the shit out of this, break it down even further. I believe Kaltak is the key, we need to pay what we have to to hold him for as long as possible.

We can find a partner for him we have Storm for the next couple of years, Ballard, Smith and Tapp for another year, Ronald and Edmondson,

We have the bones of another really good team, as long as we hold Kaltak. The issue will be finding replacement for Niz and Vuka

Last edited:

Big Al

All in on AFC now. We will make more money winning that than selling players.

Reality is if we can’t sell a player within a few years then we can’t afford to keep them. Either as they now wanted by other A League clubs who can pay more or we need the next sellable player to play.

If Niz manager can’t get him an overseas move after this year he needs a new manager. However he is now the best Australian in the League (more like best player) so we can’t afford him. City can afford a massive pay rise and the overseas club connections to cover for his manager.

Last edited:

Big Al

Also bring on the destabilizing media drops to upset us again. You are not supposed to say anything in the season but it happens to us all the time and other clubs

Last edited:

Tevor

Also being on the destabilizing media drops to upset us again. You are not supposed to say anything in the season but it happens to us all the time and other clubs
Yeah but Rojas, Brimmer and McTappin all named as well. Expansion Club so they are allowed I believe to start building some interest in their first season. Seen it all before. Good for Hall as I’m sure he will get some good $$$ for 2 seasons.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred