• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

Archie

As much as I loved the politest pitch invasion in history, I'm glad this was just about the squad and the coaching staff.
Yep, I considered it but wanted to keep it more related to our fabulous squad. Whereas the pitch invasion was amazing, a lot of it was bandwagons trying to make it about themselves and you could see the impatience on some of our boys faces when they were getting interrupted mid interview.

Corsair

Yep, I considered it but wanted to keep it more related to our fabulous squad. Whereas the pitch invasion was amazing, a lot of it was bandwagons trying to make it about themselves and you could see the impatience on some of our boys faces when they were getting interrupted mid interview.
We don't want that to be a precedent. It was well meaning but could have been ugly.

pjennings

I didn't go on. I may have in 2008 but after following for so long I was just taking it all in. Last year's GF was great after such a long wait.

Watching us win the Premiership on a wet night at CCS followed by a GF win in our Stadium and throwing in the AFC Cup win was in another stratosphere.

I may even have become a tad emotional which would have made navigating the stairs problematic.

dlanod

I refused to do it and my daughter wasn’t impressed either. I actually missed watching the players celebrating so I’m not a fan of the pitch invasion.
Yeah, given the extra time, the travel back to Sydney, and the daughter's Aussie Rules game first thing in the morning the pitch invasion meant we actually missed out on the presentations.

I appreciate the enthusiasm but I do regret that we couldn't hang around for that.

Spacks

I somehow need to save this, is it possible? Well done, it‘s fabulous!!!!
https://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=UG2HlAgqyBI

try that mate

hMjAYXT.png

Last edited:

Allreet?

We watched in amazement for a few minutes, and as soon as I said: "f**k it... lets get on the pitch." ... the announcer started begging people to get off.

Would've been a bit sad for a bunch of 60 yos to be clambering over the fence at that point...

Wee-mac

For those who have pre-orders of Premiers, AFC Cup champions or Champions range, I have a premiers pack and AFC Cup Champions Jersey on order, I emailed the club and they responded with the below "Thank you for your merchandise order and your patience in these delays.

The Premiers and AFC Cup Range is currently being made up and then will be shipped from China.

We do not have an exact date of when it will be delivered to your desired address, however it will arrive within the next 2-4 weeks." So a little bit longer.

midfielder

Puts on thinking cap and ponders.

In an all time great Mariners side.... how many in this squad make it into the first eleven.

Corsair

Puts on thinking cap and ponders.

In an all time great Mariners side.... how many in this squad make it into the first eleven.
Oh tasty, I think Niz is a given and I can't think of a better keeper than Vuka. Midfield positions are a lot harder, Max is quality but we've had some seriously good mids over the years. I don't think any of the current strikers make the cut. Who do you want at LB...Faz or Rosey?

We should do an all time worst 11 as well. I'll get it started with Kennedy, Seip and Asdrubal. Melling was pretty honking as well.

priorpeter

Yeah, given the extra time, the travel back to Sydney, and the daughter's Aussie Rules game first thing in the morning the pitch invasion meant we actually missed out on the presentations.

I appreciate the enthusiasm but I do regret that we couldn't hang around for that.
In fairness, the pitch invasion didn’t actually delay the presentations by more than a couple of minutes. Though ET and the general event timings certainly made for a late night. Nearly midnight by the time I got over to Drifters!

midfielder

Oh tasty, I think Niz is a given and I can't think of a better keeper than Vuka. Midfield positions are a lot harder, Max is quality but we've had some seriously good mids over the years. I don't think any of the current strikers make the cut. Who do you want at LB...Faz or Rosey?

We should do an all time worst 11 as well. I'll get it started with Kennedy, Seip and Asdrubal. Melling was pretty honking as well.
Given all the 10's we have had, Tommy P, Musty, Rogic... Nizzy may struggle to get in.

Faz IMO our best left back, Ryan would be my keeper.... Would Sans be pushed to right back with BK & Dutchy as the CB's...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred