• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

Allreet?

Except that the linesman called it and there wasnt enough clear evidence to say it definitely didnt cross the line. I think it was the wrong call but thats the way the process works. There's bigger officiating blunders to focus on of late.
I could see well enough from the close front angle that no more than half the ball was over the line.

Fair bit more of it to travel to be a goal.

Big Al

Except that the linesman called it and there wasnt enough clear evidence to say it definitely didnt cross the line. I think it was the wrong call but thats the way the process works. There's bigger officiating blunders to focus on of late.
And it was handball as well so most likely going to be a goal anyway.

The germain one was interesting and probably red most games we have seen this year.

How good is it watching Rudan and the fan cry especially one prominent X whinger who is getting cooked for his Nisbet take

Ancient Mariner

I could see well enough from the close front angle that no more than half the ball was over the line.

Fair bit more of it to travel to be a goal.
I saw it as being part over the line when it hit the post and travelled further before it was hooked out. I called it as a goal from the tv view which was not as good as the linesman.
The point I make is that VAR is irrelevant trying to make a call on these decisions if the camera is not in line with the ball. It is the same with the trap offside calls when VAR makes millimetre decisions from shit angles.
f**k it off, along with O'Rodan.

ccf

Not sure where to ask this and really confused. I have checked keepup to see when we play our Asian cup game and it says Monday and Tuesday.question is what day and time is it please ?

bikinigirl

Allreet?

It's a nice little puff piece, though it doesn't really follow through on it's title of how the CCM approach is transferable to the broader league
The truth is that they nearly always change my titles for what they think works better with search engine optimisation. Then I'm the one that gets criticised for a misleading title.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred