• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

Tim

Hi guys, anyone know what’s going on with the game v Stallion Laguna tonight? A-League app says game on at 7pm AEDT and 10 Bold suggests 1050pm. With the time difference I imagine it’s the later but thought I’d see if anyone knows. A 4pm Wed local kickoff seems unlikely…

promdi442

Hi guys, anyone know what’s going on with the game v Stallion Laguna tonight? A-League app says game on at 7pm AEDT and 10 Bold suggests 1050pm. With the time difference I imagine it’s the later but thought I’d see if anyone knows. A 4pm Wed local kickoff seems unlikely…
it is a definitely 4pm local time kick off due to the problem of the lighting that doesnt meet AFC standards. Meaning a 7pm AEDT kick off here

turbo

U
Use the 10 play app to see it live. I’m surprised they’re even replaying it (maybe) on bold

turbo

How does everyone see this? Doomsday people saying Rich has one foot out the door and only investing professionally or going the all in route investing personally and professionally
If he had one foot out the door why do this at all? I’m not reading much into it either way.

Big Dog

If you can't find a sponsor why not take the tax break yourself rather than leave it blank. It's actually pretty good coverage as well.
Agreed. I’d suggest he’s trying to keep things ticking over financially while taking huge personal losses. He’s already stated we need 8k at games to break even and that’s not happening. At some point the Coasties need to decide if they want an ALeague team here or extra sponsors need to be found.

shipwreck

Honestly for me in wondering why the f**k it too this long?

Dude is a very successful businessman owns a huge company and is trying to run a football club without a sponsor.... Was a no brainer and if I'm any of these hundreds of businesses he allegedly pleaded to, my first question would have been, why isn't your business invested?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred