• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Club Ownership

Michael

Had a chat to an ex employee. Paints a less than perfect picture of RP and confirmed that Shaun was forced out like we expected.
Having said that without RP we would never have won those trophies.
I was wondering why Andy Bernal has been posting extremely cryptic digs at the club as a whole on his Instagram stories almost every day for the last month. He and Rich were best mates, connecting the dots something huge went down between them. Perhaps Bernals wife being sacked was the starting point.

FFC Mariner

I can’t believe this is the first you have heard this. From all accounts, nobody can stand the guy.

Regardless of any firsthand employee or witness accounts though, as the saying goes, “most employees don’t leave jobs. They leave Managers.”

Whether they fled or were pushed, a mass staff exodus is as obvious as a fire alarm that something sure isn’t right.
This is not the 1st we've heard of it.

Michael

Would love the Andy Bernal Goss. He tells it straight
His next book will be interesting, as much as I hate when an ex club employ rags on us massively, instead of a particular person within the club they fell out with, It would be an interesting read.
I did like Andy when he was here, thought he was good for passing on experience and mindset. BUT, he’s definitely insinuating he was a huge factor in the 4 trophies….. And I feel like he only left (or sacked) because the new fitness bloke was brought in and his boxing sessions weren’t deemed necessary.

style_cafe

Ray Gatt on twitter:
Ray Gatt
Interesting news. From what I understand Peil had three year deal with Charlseworth for control of club. He was due to hand back to Charlseworth at the end of this season. I understand Charlseworth will likely hand back Mariners license to the APL at end of the season.

FFC Mariner

Ray Gatt on twitter:
Ray Gatt
Interesting news. From what I understand Peil had three year deal with Charlseworth for control of club. He was due to hand back to Charlseworth at the end of this season. I understand Charlseworth will likely hand back Mariners license to the APL at end of the season.
This was declared untrue earlier in this thread

Wombat

His next book will be interesting, as much as I hate when an ex club employ rags on us massively, instead of a particular person within the club they fell out with, It would be an interesting read.
I did like Andy when he was here, thought he was good for passing on experience and mindset. BUT, he’s definitely insinuating he was a huge factor in the 4 trophies….. And I feel like he only left (or sacked) because the new fitness bloke was brought in and his boxing sessions weren’t deemed necessary.
Missing a big piece of the puzzle there Michael !! The new bloke replaced Brice directly not Andy. Maybe RP thought the newbie could cover both jobs?..... although i saw a new bloke (with a beard i think) doing the Andy role so who knows.
Maybe Andy Bernal and Brice are part of the RP puzzle ??

Last edited:

Michael

Missing a big piece of the puzzle there Michael !! The new bloke replaced Brice directly not Andy. Maybe RP thought the newbie could cover both jobs?..... although i saw a new bloke (with a beard i think) doing the Andy role so who knows.
Maybe Andy Bernal and Brice are part of the RP puzzle ??
Yeah I knew the Brice part, he got a royally shit go…. Spoke with him a few times over the last 2 seasons and he’s a genuinely great bloke.

I dunno, something huge has to of gone down between Andy and Rich. Andy originally was Rich’s “advisor” then he became “head of athlete development” (whatever that is) then jokingly became the vibe manager. I know it’s a childish thing but I also think it’s relevant in this day and age, Andy doesn’t follow Rich or Jacko on Instagram anymore. He also sneakily called us tinpot the other day on his Instagram story.

priorpeter

He also sneakily called us tinpot the other day on his Instagram story.
Not for the first time.
It is pretty telling that, as you say, AB has not only unfollowed Rich on Insta but also scrubbed all previous photos of him from his profile as well.
It’s a shame for both of them as they were best mates coming into this; they are definitely not now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeikeDeBoo