• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Club Ownership

Rising Sun

This is probably correct, but his investment in the club surely contributed to our success. If not, why so much angst now that he is leaving?
I don't have any angst at all about him leaving. He was never going to be a millionaire benefactor with bottomless pockets, pumping money into the club as a hobby. In fact his stated aims were pretty similar to MC - aim to make the club sustainable quickly and cover the losses until then.

I do have angst about next year. This year's drop in central funding will be mitigated by the ACL cash. There's a big hole for next year atm.

LFCMariners

Will say Dick could have left mid last year, the chances of finding a new suitor would have been a lot higher.

But hey, thanks alot Dick for tearing up the backroom over the last 2 year, and then leaving at the start of a new season, mid contract (even though he's known about the funding issues for 6 months...).

I shook his hand after the Sydney home game, feels like I need to wash it again.
> Yo lil Dickie, that night I shook your hand after the Sydney home game I'd actually pissed all over my hands in the bathroom and didn't wash them before shaking yours. Bet you feel real f**king stupid now don't ya lil Dickie. You're such a piece of shit!

- Ron Pearlman.

crock

Had a chat to an ex employee. Paints a less than perfect picture of RP and confirmed that Shaun was forced out like we expected.
Having said that without RP we would never have won those trophies.
Yes maybe but some of the previous staff deserves as much credit too for us winning trophies even Charlesworth deserves some credit for putting things in place for a good period like appointing monty

pjennings

Shaun is at the Tigers. They are wanting to drop West's and go it alone in the NRL. The guy behind Meriiton is the supposed White Knight to make a Community club. Maybe Shaun could pitch him a Community Club Sports Club to own both.

true believer

Shaun is at the Tigers. They are wanting to drop West's and go it alone in the NRL. The guy behind Meriiton is the supposed White Knight to make a Community club. Maybe Shaun could pitch him a Community Club Sports Club to own both.
the tigers are broke .harry triguboff is vulture circling a corpse .
otherwise he would have saved the tigers 30 years ago .

Meerkat

Had a chat to an ex employee. Paints a less than perfect picture of RP and confirmed that Shaun was forced out like we expected.
Having said that without RP we would never have won those trophies.
I can’t believe this is the first you have heard this. From all accounts, nobody can stand the guy.

Regardless of any firsthand employee or witness accounts though, as the saying goes, “most employees don’t leave jobs. They leave Managers.”

Whether they fled or were pushed, a mass staff exodus is as obvious as a fire alarm that something sure isn’t right.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeikeDeBoo