• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

Tevor

Cumdog with a goal in the first ISL game of their season. He will score a hat full over there as the defending is very ordinary. Petratos who only really had one good season in the A League runs riot over there and the Dingo will feed off it massively.

No wonder players who go to the ISL give up their Roos ambitions, might as well play NPL or lower.

Also he doesn’t need to be super fit to play over there either. No wonder he was keen to make millions and not have to train hard.

Wombat

Sammy only played 1 min off the Bench for Boro who won and climed off the bottom of the championship with the win.
In 8 games he has started 5 times and come off the bench the other 3. He has scored 2 Goals so far.
Poor old Nectar has not played a minute yet (one game in EFL Cup) but has been on the bench every week. He is unlucky to be behind two very good Centre backs and must wait for injury or suspension to force his way in. Sunderland are in 4th spot atm.

Tevor

Good to see Lewis Miller find some genuine form at Hibs. Probably knows Monty won’t hesitate to punt him again ?
I think a lot jump to conclusions about his last season with us, he was a regular starter whom had a very good season with us. He signed really early with the Cows but Monty still played him. Monty may have mentioned he was an interesting character however I'm pretty sure Monty didn't punt him.

The fact Miller has started Monty's first two games in charge doesn't set the scene for him being punted either. I think the opposite and this may catapult Miller onto bigger and better things. Injuries really impacted last season.

pjennings

I think a lot jump to conclusions about his last season with us, he was a regular starter whom had a very good season with us. He signed really early with the Cows but Monty still played him. Monty may have mentioned he was an interesting character however I'm pretty sure Monty didn't punt him.

The fact Miller has started Monty's first two games in charge doesn't set the scene for him being punted either. I think the opposite and this may catapult Miller onto bigger and better things. Injuries really impacted last season.
My understanding was that he regretted his decision of going to the Cows and wanted to back out. Rather than let him go back to us they sold him on. His agent would be happy at least

Avoca

Good to see Lewis Miller find some genuine form at Hibs. Probably knows Monty won’t hesitate to punt him again ?
I rated Miller, even though he lost his temper on a few occasions.

Saying that, referee Shaun Evans gave Lewis a hard time. Last February, Mathew Leckie stepped on Miller’s foot, & the Mariners were denied an obvious penalty.

Thus, beating City 6-1 in the GF was extra special!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred