• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Grand Final vs Victory 23/24

sydmariner

One week already. What a blur it's been...
441505879_849638697206222_367329518120922776_n.jpg

style_cafe

That corner still meets the minimum requirements for egress width. Hey, I never said it makes sense!
The difference being that egress is the flow of people all trying to get out, as opposed to some going to the
toilets,some the food counter ,some for a smoke and some just for a look... :popcorn:

style_cafe

Some key findings

The Isuzu UTE A-League 2024 Grand Final, which saw the Central Coast Mariners crowned the A-League Men Champions on Saturday, reached 1.12 million Australians with audiences up 12% year-on-year.

Not only was it the biggest match ever on 10 and 10 Play, but it was also the #2 program of the night in 16 to 39s.

The 2023/24 Isuzu UTE A-League Men’s season was up 16% on broadcast TV, 33% on 10 Play and 53% on Paramount+. The Liberty A-League Women’s audiences grew 114% on 10 Play and 125% on Paramount+.
Those figures would be a lot higher if Channel 10 promoted the league more and played the match of the round on the main channel instead of pushing A League games to 10 Bold or 10 Green Bottles or whatever they call the other stupid channels... :popcorn:

nl.ryan

As far as I’m concerned and from the small pieces I’ve heard, he’s been a great squad player. Turns up every day, trained hard and didn’t complain. Others would’ve had a huge hissy fit. We can’t argue with Jacko for not picking him either. Hope DWH can get a gig elsewhere. He’s really not a terrible player.
He seems to be a nice guy as well, he’s one of the few who reply to messages on his insta stories. Actually, he’s the only one apart from Connor Pain who I still talk to.

Big Dog

As far as I’m concerned and from the small pieces I’ve heard, he’s been a great squad player. Turns up every day, trained hard and didn’t complain. Others would’ve had a huge hissy fit. We can’t argue with Jacko for not picking him either. Hope DWH can get a gig elsewhere. He’s really not a terrible player.
Agreed. It will be an interesting to see what happens if he isn't going to get game time for us. Still has 12mths on his contract and you'd have to say if Jacko hasn't seen enough of him to give him game time this season will he use him at all next season. I've heard he's probably one of our bigger wage earners so is anyone going to give him a similar package if he hasn't played for 12mths?

Michael

Agreed. It will be an interesting to see what happens if he isn't going to get game time for us. Still has 12mths on his contract and you'd have to say if Jacko hasn't seen enough of him to give him game time this season will he use him at all next season. I've heard he's probably one of our bigger wage earners so is anyone going to give him a similar package if he hasn't played for 12mths?
It’s such an interesting situation, Monty loved him. He was, in a way, the planned successor for Dingo in Monty’s eyes. Then got injured and could barely impact last season then Jacko doesn’t like the type of striker he is. Just baffling he didn’t get another chance but in the end it didn’t hurt our success so we can’t complain.

Big Al

Spending this rainy day watching last years and last week’s grand finals. Even last years one still feels like a dream. 2 nights I’ll never forget for as long as I live.
I watched the WSW doco which made me go to you tube for the WSW Mariners game effectively for the plate (was a 20min version of the 2nd half). Then the grand Final 2013

Then Last year and now last week again.

Good weather for it

Wombat

It’s such an interesting situation, Monty loved him. He was, in a way, the planned successor for Dingo in Monty’s eyes. Then got injured and could barely impact last season then Jacko doesn’t like the type of striker he is. Just baffling he didn’t get another chance but in the end it didn’t hurt our success so we can’t complain.
Not baffling at all. He got a 4 or 5 game run at the beginning of year. Didn't perform well and that was that. In our shit years he would have started every game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred