• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Grand Final vs Victory 23/24

montywoodpeg

Yeah, I've ordered the scarf because surely it's hard to mess up. Held off on ordering the mug though, because I'm not sure what quality it might be. I got a mug as part of my membership perks previously and it was the standard white mug with the club badge printed on the side in a navy square.

They need to get more photos up, help is understand what we're pre-ordering!

Wedgie

And just to make the weekend perfect we stop at McDonalds for breakfast before driving to Sydney and we pull up next to Nizzy at the lights and had a nice old yak for a couple of minutes before the lights changed. What an awesome bloke he is, was only to happy to chat about the GF

Tevor

Yeah, I've ordered the scarf because surely it's hard to mess up. Held off on ordering the mug though, because I'm not sure what quality it might be. I got a mug as part of my membership perks previously and it was the standard white mug with the club badge printed on the side in a navy square.

I didn’t care and just ordered stuff, $$ straight into the Club and who cares what it says we are winners. Club needs to make something off all the glory other than the AFC Cup winnings.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I presume the mug will look the same as the stubbie coolers.

The stubbie coolers which don't appear to actually reference the club by name, logo or colour.

Does make me worry what the scarf is going to be like. Is it also just going to be the same design as those items? I'll pass if so. Wait for the jersey.

JackMariner

I presume the mug will look the same as the stubbie coolers.

The stubbie coolers which don't appear to actually reference the club by name, logo or colour.

Does make me worry what the scarf is going to be like. Is it also just going to be the same design as those items? I'll pass if so. Wait for the jersey.
Hi you might want to rethink the mug as I received this warning label when opened. The stubbie coolers are just a wraparound for a stubbie or can with no base. I took one to a previous game and can slipped out and drenched unsuspecting Mariner supporter in front of me, she was amazingly tolerant having had a similar experience.warning label.jpgstubbie-holder.jpg

Last edited:

Tevor

I would honestly hate to do the merch as you are on a hiding to nothing no matter what you do. Just look at this thread already, times that by 1,000 for FB.

I’d buy and wear what ever they decide as we are back to back Champs.

Tevor

Hi you might want to rethink the mug as I received this warning label when opened. The stubbie coolers are just a wraparound for a stubbie or can with no base. I took one to a previous game and can slipped out and drenched unsuspecting Mariner supporter in front of me, she was amazingly tolerant having had a similar experience.View attachment 3346View attachment 3347
And I’ll have a smile on my face everyday I hand wash my mug at work.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andreas