• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

AFC Cup

Stuartmcateer

What on Earth has happened to Alou Kuol in the last two years? He was lethal when he had his breakout season. I still believe he's got something but he's way overdue to start producing.
I think it’s how he is being used. He isn’t a back to goal hold the ball up striker.

The goal he scored against roar is his go or getting early ball into the box to attack.

We aren’t set up to play to his strengths.

Meerkat

"No good" is praising them -absolute bloody rubbish is closer to the mark.Funny that Wilson looked one of our best tonight ( and he was shithouse) so speaks volumes for the others.Reec missing that free header was atrocious.
Yep entirely accurate.

Not one of them looked like they actually knew where the goals were or what to do once they got there.

No words for it. Rubbish.

ryan

What on Earth has happened to Alou Kuol in the last two years? He was lethal when he had his breakout season. I still believe he's got something but he's way overdue to start producing.
He was an impact sub for most of his time and then left. Never really led the line from the start much and it shows at the moment.

Allreet?

Wilson built in to the game. Which is more than I can say about kuol, Torres and Tulio.
Looked good with his pairing with storm, look at the build up to the storm strike first half.

Honestly would hate on the kid if he had a poor game he didn't though. Ain't gunna deathride a kid who puts in.
I'm never going to deathride a Mariner but I thought his game was awful tonight. I'll always call it how I see it because I want us to build on more than hope.

Torres and Kuol were pretty crap also. Tulio was frustrating but we know he can be brilliant so he gets more consideration/patience.

turbo

So frustrating... mind you Kuol (or Wilson) should've scored in the first minute and it would have been a completely different game.
Stretch to expect Wilson (or any of our boys) to finish the scraps he got. There were a lot of moments I’d rank as us needing to do better with before his.

Allreet?

Stretch to expect Wilson (or any of our boys) to finish the scraps he got. There were a lot of moments I’d rank as us needing to do better with before his.
All he had to do was put his volley on target and he had a 95% chance of scoring.

Mind you, Kuol should've scored in the first place.

gemkayem

Wilson built in to the game. Which is more than I can say about kuol, Torres and Tulio.
Looked good with his pairing with storm, look at the build up to the storm strike first half.

Honestly would hate on the kid if he had a poor game he didn't though. Ain't gunna deathride a kid who puts in.
Yeah I don’t think he was even close to the worst of our problems tonight. Torres was awful

Huddo

I'm never going to deathride a Mariner but I thought his game was awful tonight. I'll always call it how I see it because I want us to build on more than hope.

Torres and Kuol were pretty crap also. Tulio was frustrating but we know he can be brilliant so he gets more consideration/patience.

I was sitting 20 feet from Wilson in the first half, he didn't have a poor game, probably.could have ran it more, delivered a cross better, but who in the last 2 years has been able to cross the ball from the Mariners.

Vast improvement in one touch, movement off the ball, strong defensive effort, honestly for a 21 year old that was NPL3 level 2 weeks ago, massive improvements

turbo

All he had to do was put his volley on target and he had a 95% chance of scoring.
Far from an easy finish though as he’s running in to get to it. I actually question if some of the boys out there tonight even get close enough to miss.

As I said for me it’s way down the list of moments we could have done better with if we wanted to score.

Allreet?

I was sitting 20 feet from Wilson in the first half, he didn't have a poor game, probably.could have ran it more, delivered a cross better, but who in the last 2 years has been able to cross the ball from the Mariners.

Vast improvement in one touch, movement off the ball, strong defensive effort, honestly for a 21 year old that was NPL3 level 2 weeks ago, massive improvements
I don't sit there getting the shits with a player who keeps doing the right thing and I rejoiced when he was first hooked. We'll have to agree to disagree.

Allreet?

Far from an easy finish though as he’s running in to get to it. I actually question if some of the boys out there tonight even get close enough to miss.

As I said for me it’s way down the list of moments we could have done better with if we wanted to score.
Open goal inside the box?

A professional player has to at least get it on target. He hit it over by trying to hit it too hard.

Huddo

Why are we even discussing him?

The fact there was 4 attackers out there more seasoned then him that were poorer than him is what we should be talking about.

E.g Can someone teach Farrell or Torres to cut back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred