• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

AFC Cup

turbo

Torres isn't suspended for this comp so expect a full 90 from him considering he won't play Sunday
Exactly. He'll be getting pushed hard knowing he doesnt need to back up, maybe a little penance in there too.

Being a lower quality opponent we should be able to get more out of guys like Smith, Doka, Torres, Theo that havent been firing enough at A league level. Given the importance of securing a win to stay top I would expect Danny to start unless there's a good reason otherwise.

Hopefully whip in some more crosses and set pieces to take advantage of our height.

promdi442

With our recent history I would be very nervous with a 1 goal lead but agree this doesnt need to be a cricket score just a comfortable win. Unless Terrenganu drop points to stallions again we can't afford anything less than the win.
Half time in the Stallion Laguna game currently stallion leading 2-1. Stallion led with 2 early goals and Terengganu pulled one back through a Stallion own goal.
Stallion will have to park the bus to hold them out. Terengganu have had 73% of possession so far.

Ads

I say keep fresh legs for Roar.
Not sure who travelled, but I’d go:

Doka——Windust——Paul——Smith
????—— Steele——-Tapp——-Theo
—————Wilson——DWH————-

Then against Roar:

Roux———Hall———-Kaltak——-Faz
————————Niz————————
Di Pizio——-Tulio——Ballard——Torres
————————Kuol———————-

Big Al

—————Wilson——DWH————-

Then against Roar:

————————Niz————————
————————Kuol———————-
Hall to play this game. Had good strength against their strikers last time.

Yorkshire Mariners FC

—————Wilson——DWH————-

Then against Roar:

————————Niz————————
————————Kuol———————-
I thought Torres was unavailable for the Roar game but ok for tonight?

turbo

Half time in the Stallion Laguna game currently stallion leading 2-1. Stallion led with 2 early goals and Terengganu pulled one back through a Stallion own goal.
Stallion will have to park the bus to hold them out. Terengganu have had 73% of possession so far.
Bugger, they couldn’t hold on for the win or draw. Now we need a win to stay top.

turbo

Posted where turbo?
Face book, Twitter, here

F-aCdUAaEAAeERO

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members