• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

AFC Cup

Huddo

In retrospect, not good but these things happen especially at the start of the season.

There goes our one pass now, would have been nice to hold it, but that beds our own making.

Last edited:

MikeyHundred

Seasons back.
Ref conspiracy and a horrible ( completely avoidable) OG is "unlucky"
Never change CCMFans
100% this. This is why I hate the ‘bazball’ love for ‘attractive losing’ or ‘we played so well just got unlucky’ or ‘it was a crap call’ ect. The best teams make their own luck, the best teams don’t rely on the officiating.

Now not saying we need to be the best however, we at least need to be more competitive than that against a mid table almost semi pro football team.

ballantyne

Sorry if this has been discussed upthread - there's 29 pages of it...
Is it right that Australia has 1 ACL spot and Uzbekistan 4?
I understand why Melbourne has the one spot and I'm fine with that, but 4 for Uzbekistan, 3 for Thailand, 2 for Kuwait?

Insertnamehere

I understand why Melbourne has the one spot and I'm fine with that, but 4 for Uzbekistan, 3 for Thailand, 2 for Kuwait?
Our AFC coefficient got f**ked a few years ago when teams bailed on continental comps. But also our clubs are perpetual under performers.

Yorkshire Mariners FC

We also dropped numbers (spots in the ACL) because we do not have promotion/relegation, if I remember correctly.

Corsair

How the f**k is that not a straight red.
That article has been withdrawn...here it is.

Last edited:

Pirate Pete

That article has been withdrawn...
icon_lol.gif

not-found.png

icon_lol.gif

turbo

How the f**k is that not a straight red.
There could have been a few of them tbh. Macarthur also got a let off on a possible penalty at their end. Ultimately 3-0 was flattering to them considering the lack of impact their attack had. They only had 8 shots all game, 6 of which were on target.

First goal an absolute penalty gift, second was a nice individual effort, 3rd Rose seemed to be well offside but missed and no VAR to pull it up.

Good that they've got the points but not exactly a performance to be bragging about. Worst opponent of the 3 asian games this week by a decent stretch.

ryan

I just purchased my AFC ticket now. Does it come through as a digital ticket? Has anyone received theirs yet?

pjennings

Email this morning

Dear Valued Member,

Shipping delays stemming from new collateral partners, has unfortunately interrupted the club’s pre-scheduled membership card provision to our members.

Working through teething problems, Central Coast Mariners would like to advise your AFC Cup tournament pass is readied for Wednesday night’s game. However, fearing the impending long weekend may impinge on the timely arrival of your card by post, the decision has been taken to distribute them prior to kick-off on 4 October at Industree Group Stadium. The membership team will be situated on Dane Drive for you to collect your card.

Please note the following:

• The rollout of digital tickets has commenced and this is a secondary option for you
  • Collection of your AFC Cup membership card is available from our office in Tuggerah during business hours prior to Wednesday 4 October
  • The AFC has strict promotional licensing protocols which prohibit us distributing A-League season tickets or membership caps at the stadium on an AFC Cup matchday.

If you completed the emailed questionnaire regarding your A-League season ticket/membership pack preference and opted for these items to be posted, be advised these parcels are currently being dispatched and should arrive shortly.

Thank you for your patience and we look forward to welcoming you to Industree Group Stadium for our tilt at a continental cup. As always, if you have any further questions or concerns, please make contact with the club.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred