• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Active Support

Archie

I have a bit to say so I’ll start off with this. Some of you may know, but some others may not know, but this season I have been practically vlogging all the action in bay 16 to upload to the Yellow Army YouTube channel. I have now recently saved up enough money to buy a go pro to film the bay instead and it made its debut in the grand final the other night and the footage came out better then I hoped. However, somehow when we were setting the Gossy Good times tifo up, the go pro got knocked down so I missed basically all of that but luckily a lady picked it up for me so I caught the end of it. Also unfortunately the go pro died right after halftime of extra time which I am spewing about but it is what it is. You can watch the video on YouTube now.

Second of all, our active support is growing and the goal of our current crew is to be able to fill the bay on a weekly basis like how the Marinators and yellow army did in the early days to turn our little stadium into a fortress. To do that we want your help. Whether you’re in the bay or not, we would love to hear any feedback, whether it’s positive or negative so we can take it on board. We ask for anyone to get creative and try come up with some chants as this season we plan on introducing a whole new variety of songs to sing. I would very much appreciate if most things YA related could be stored on here as we want to hear the opinions of all Mariners fans whether you attend bay 16 or not. I am aware of what happened last time there was an active support thread here all those years ago and I can promise that this is a non toxic place to share opions. Up the Mariners 💛💙

sydmariner

I have a bit to say so I’ll start off with this. Some of you may know, but some others may not know, but this season I have been practically vlogging all the action in bay 16 to upload to the Yellow Army YouTube channel. I have now recently saved up enough money to buy a go pro to film the bay instead and it made its debut in the grand final the other night and the footage came out better then I hoped. However, somehow when we were setting the Gossy Good times tifo up, the go pro got knocked down so I missed basically all of that but luckily a lady picked it up for me so I caught the end of it. Also unfortunately the go pro died right after halftime of extra time which I am spewing about but it is what it is. You can watch the video on YouTube now.

Second of all, our active support is growing and the goal of our current crew is to be able to fill the bay on a weekly basis like how the Marinators and yellow army did in the early days to turn our little stadium into a fortress. To do that we want your help. Whether you’re in the bay or not, we would love to hear any feedback, whether it’s positive or negative so we can take it on board. We ask for anyone to get creative and try come up with some chants as this season we plan on introducing a whole new variety of songs to sing. I would very much appreciate if most things YA related could be stored on here as we want to hear the opinions of all Mariners fans whether you attend bay 16 or not. I am aware of what happened last time there was an active support thread here all those years ago and I can promise that this is a non toxic place to share opions. Up the Mariners 💛💙
something seriously needs to be about people throwing bottles, cans etc. in bay 16.

Wombat

something seriously needs to be about people throwing bottles, cans etc. in bay 16.
I've always liked it Syd.......but i've never had one hit me in the head so i might feel differently if that happened......i'm only also a 1 or 2 time a season Bay 16 person.

MrCelery

Please, no Tetris. :vomit:And the crouch down and spring up part is so lame and cringworthy. Sorry Wombat!

And thank goodness the Elvis song is no longer trotted out. Anything dirge-like has no place in Bay 16. The up tempo chants are the best.

Anything that engages the main stands make for an awesome powerful atmosphere.

Loved the 'Gossy Good Times' TIFO. Very clever. Should be a T-Shirt.

Inflatables are fun!

Flags/banners are great.
I don't mind a beer shower when we score. :overheadl:

I have enormous respect for the capos and drummers. They do a superb job.

I've semi-retired from Bay 16 due to illness, and the voicebox can no longer crank out the chants at the volume required. I'm happy to see the new younger set helping build the Army. I enjoy watching the enthusiasm and passion of the young 'uns.

I spent the GF not far from the Victards active bays. Yes, they were for the most part louder than Bay 16. But I was surprised by their lack of creative chants. Their wordless "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh' chant became very boring and irritating very quickly. Easy chant to sing, but not at all creative.

Last edited:

LFCMariners

Thanks for uploading. Around the 9:20 mark I can see my arm waving the scarf submerging beneath the pile-on further back :overheadl::piralaugh:

Archie

yep, I’m ok with a beer shower every now and then but throwing cans shouldn’t be as tolerated as it is. I forget when but earlier in this season after we scored a goal, some guy threw his can and hit a young kid on the head and the dad was fuming and got the other bloke kicked out. That was it with throwing stuff for a while but it certainly creeped back towards the end of this season. Also the people down the front banging on the boards is quite annoying, it sounds good with some chants, but most of the time they can’t get their timing right.

LFCMariners

Against every team bar SFC and the Roar:

You'll never sing that/ Back To Back Champions - You'll never sing that

Against the Jest:

You'll never sing that/ Champs in your home ground - You'll never sing that

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads