• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ACL Elite vs Buriram @ Our Paradise

Stuartmcateer

They did their research. The press on kaltak when he has the ball is pretty solid. Cutting off the passing lanes available to him and making him dwell on it.

turbo

Definitely at the original free kick that went out wide but I would need to see the cross again. I'm not sure they were beyond the wide guy when he whips it.
Were put on by Mauragis chasing down the player with the ball and by Paull. But this wasn’t an offside trap it was us switching off.

turbo

These guys look like they’ve got extra players on the pitch. Theo is always double teamed when we get forward and theres no avenue to attack. Maybe the fast ball out in transition but Alou doesn’t seem to be the bloke to break through.

Michael

Bright start until that criminal defending for the goal. If you’re going to stick to your set line on a set piece you HAVE to be quickest off the mark. Brian and Tappy completely fell asleep, credit to Paull for being the only one switched on, but would’ve been a miracle to stop the goal from that point.

They’ve now parked the bus with a low block. Good luck breaking this down.

I like Brandtman but he’s been useless in the 10.
Maybe shift Doka in there, he’s been very sharp on the ball but isn’t seeing it enough, and bring on Feijao. Not been horrible, can easily get back into it. Just need a tactical adjustment to break down this low block. Kuol’s actually been better on the ball than usual too.

Ancient Mariner

Hal time.
Going better than I expected.
Kuol has obviously been told to work and stop slacking off.
Everyone is definitely trying and not playing too badly.
The main difference is one team is at the start of their season and the other is well into theirs.
We are missing Fizz's creativity and ball holding and distribution.
Paul is doing ok.
Doka is a cut above the rest.

Spacks

Hal time.
Going better than I expected.
Kuol has obviously been told to work and stop slacking off.
Everyone is definitely trying and not playing too badly.
The main difference is one team is at the start of their season and the other is well into theirs.
We are missing Fizz's creativity and ball holding and distribution.
Paul is doing ok.
Doka is a cut above the rest.
Definitely missing The Farrell Flop™

Corsair

Come over to the leagues for a beer at half time like half the crowd since you've no chance of getting one in the ground. Absolute joke, the worst setup I have ever seen at the ground, totally ridiculous. Not happy Jan. I wish I hadn't got an AFC pass if they're gonna do this again. Great way to put the entire crowd offside on your first home game. Idiots.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred