• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Socceroos thread.

true believer

Duke must now be consigned to history along with Boyle and Leckie. Yengi will be back against Saudi and we will have more of the ball
Promising signs but if he continues to ignore Niz? Not a fan
i don't know why there is such a hardon for yengi .
i find he is a liability .and as we've seen with goodwin's weak yellow last night .
the afc ref's only have eyes for us .
give aspro or taggard the gig

Allreet?

i don't know why there is such a hardon for yengi .
i find he is a liability .and as we've seen with goodwin's weak yellow last night .
the afc ref's only have eyes for us .
give aspro or taggard the gig
Portsmouth fans definitely rate him. He's only had one decent match for the Socceroos (as far as I remember) but he's shown flashes of ability. Don't think he's been properly supported in the Arnie system. He needs someone like Nizz to play him through the channels.

Melange

I think the point of Yengi is that he's younger, it's time for Mitch (& Irvine) to step aside. Yengi is as good as Duke and being younger has the potential to be better.

I'm finding Poppa to be the master of contradiction, says he won't cheapen the shirt but he picks Brattan who, by the way, Brosque in commentary said put in a great shift 🤦🏻‍♂️

true believer

Portsmouth fans definitely rate him. He's only had one decent match for the Socceroos (as far as I remember) but he's shown flashes of ability. Don't think he's been properly supported in the Arnie system. He needs someone like Nizz to play him through the channels.
portsmouth are in the championship .not the "what can we do for the saudi's afc"
yengi has been targeted by the afc for years .goodwins yellow which conveniently eliminates him from the next game against the saudi's. should tell you where these people are.

FFC Mariner

portsmouth are in the championship .not the "what can we do for the saudi's afc"
yengi has been targeted by the afc for years .goodwins yellow which conveniently eliminates him from the next game against the saudi's. should tell you where these people are.
Was a clear yellow. Good foul to stop an attack

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeikeDeBoo